1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

ukraine

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by keystone, Mar 15, 2014.

1. old goat

old goat CH Dog

russis wants to control the black sea so they take crimea for a sea port .

2. david63

david63 CH Dog

The majority of people are like sheep at slaughter time

3. old goat

old goat CH Dog

it's going to be a war there . there is to much trouble and everyone has a stick to pock at each other .

4. david63

david63 CH Dog

Yes and I don't see the United States getting in to it.

5. keystone

keystone CH Dog

but what kind of war lol

6. david63

david63 CH Dog

The United States cannot sanction but so much and the people of the Ukraine are going to be the one to suffer. john Kerry's full of S###.

7. keystone

keystone CH Dog

but they say it right ...freedom is not gratis ....

8. toom

toom Big Dog

It's simply it's about not starting a WWIII.Russia has japardized EVERYBODY...! Cuz they don't give a fuck about the world there like me,,,me,,,me,,,me,,,me. AMERICA is constantly spreading themselves thin serving the world.Everybody takes the hand outs but they still hate you.

9. keystone

keystone CH Dog

usa Always thinks ..nobody like's us ....
    Russia Always thinks nobody take's us serieus ...........

10. toom

toom Big Dog

Russia is taken serious,,,,there the biggest threat to the world,,,they will be the one's to start WWIII,,,,not because of there power because there NUTS,,,nutjobbers,,,primitive,,,egomaniacs,,,,BULLIES,,...........USA lets 100,000sssss of russians live in the USA,,,,,I don't see americans getting in line to live in russia.All you little commie's out there better wake UP...! EVER watch that show the AMERICANS,,,,,I started to,,,got into for about 6 episodes,,,,,there FUCKING scumbag spy's,,,,I could'nt take it anymore LOL,,,,,LOL,,,,,,ROTFLMAO.......!

11. keystone

keystone CH Dog

I don't see americans getting in line to live in Russia
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    lol right

12. 305APBT

305APBT Big Dog

In Russia, Vodka drink you.

13. david63

david63 CH Dog

You have a small group of people that talk s### about America but will not live any there else.

14. david63

david63 CH Dog

Some of the people talking crap about America. Obama, Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi, Dick Durbin, Michael Moore, Piers Morgan, AL Sharpton.

15. david63

david63 CH Dog

PETA and the Humane Society and the people talking crap about America have two things in common - to keep s### stirred up all the time and to pander your VOTE and your MONEY.

16. old goat

old goat CH Dog

key whatcha think war or war ? i just hope it won't be the big 1 . poland's not looking to good either .

17. thecableguy

thecableguy Big Dog

2x Fucking tell me about

18. olddog

olddog Big Dog

If you believe in : what the Liberal Press spoon feeds you as truth, what all those "three letter" organizations stir up around the world making other countries look bad so so they can keep themselves around , what the military business complexes spend on lobbyists who pay of all the senators and congressmen to vote bills in there favor, and that the USA needs to be the Police of the world (so we can make them do what we think they should) and believe that this is all for the good of mankind you are way beyond help and deserve what this government is going to have in store for you in the very near future.
    We need to pack up and go home! Close down the embassies, shut down overseas bases, cut off all foreign aid, and put the troupes where they can do some real good - guarding our shore lines and borders! Let the rest or the world stew in their own juices and then decide who really are our allies. There is too much that needs to be taken c are of/fixed in our own nation to be spreading our wealth and protection all over the world!
    My grandfather served in WW1, my father in WW2, both for good reasons. I was there for Vietnam and thought I was there to protect a way of life for myself and future generations ( sadly, that way of life no longer exists). This country no longer represents what I believe is the basis for which it was founded. It has muddled the basic tenons of our nation, stretched the laws and rights that it was founded on to the point that they are unrecognizable and broken the beliefs that founded our nation !
    When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security." Sound thinking then and now!

Olddog

19. keystone

keystone CH Dog

key whatcha think war or war ? i just hope it won't be the big 1 . poland's not looking to good either .
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    wel i think the big is coming some day ..al this weapons are there (nuclair ).....ready to use

the ww1 start in 1914 ...but 10 years before that ..al the country's that where involved in that one ...where building up their army .
    evrything was quiet lol
    then suddenly that guy got killed in sarajewo .........and al this country's where happy that the war start ..and they could use al thw eapons they had build up ..specialy Germany ...
    if you see movy's from those yearts ..you only see laughing soldiers on their way to the front line...
    i think wars lso organised to get rit of Miljons of people ..when ts getting to crowded.
    and some more reasons.
    ww1 and ww2 where in europe and ww3 wil also be in europe .
    i live excektly in the middle lol

20. keystone

keystone CH Dog

one of the big reasons for to make europe -nation .
    is to keep Germany undercontrol ...
    because they where in the ww1 and in the ww2 main player