1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

ukraine

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by keystone, Mar 15, 2014.

1. toom

toom Big Dog

Cajun I first thought you were from the USA,,,,,where are you from???? You sure as hell are not from the USA...! If the gloves ever come off USA would crush everybody.................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Mr.Revolution

Mr.Revolution CH Dog

Number 1 at what is the question.not always good to be number 1.as in number 1 in incarceration %.

3. Mr.Revolution

Mr.Revolution CH Dog

Toom I'm American and I can tell you if the gloves ever do come off we all fucked

4. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

I'm from southern USA

Sincerely Yours, Cajun

5. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Idgaf, America telling other countries what to do is just more ammo for them to do citizens the same

Sincerely Yours, Cajun

6. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Who is america to say we can have nukes and you can't, that ain't no diff than them trying to disarm us! If Iran said america hand over your nukes, we'd say no mr sandman fuck you! So we can't expect anything different from them, those boyz seem pretty game, I don't plan on seeing them cur, they'll prob be deadgame

Sincerely Yours, Cajun

7. shotgun wg

shotgun wg Big Dog

Nukes are a mexican standoff. The last thing u want in a mexican standoff is a man wanting to die.

I will agree that the US needs to spend more time tending its own backyard and less tending the neighbors or the guy in the next towns.

Shotgun
    Arkansas

8. keystone

keystone CH Dog

somebody flew a plane into your house you going to react too. 70 percent of the country agree with president Bush.
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    thats for shure no doubt about this .

9. david63

david63 CH Dog

you can love your country without having to love your Government.

10. david63

david63 CH Dog

We have no business trying to police other countries

11. toom

toom Big Dog

You fella's are a nice bunch,,,really.1st off USA will only cut off money supply to russia.The UN should be policing the world but there waaaaay to scared and soft.USA does'nt get involved cuz we're evil bad guys,,,if these little phsycho path countries finish building a nuk or nuks they will push the button and DAMAGE EVERYONE's PLANET mother earth not to mention wipe out tons of peeps some where.PLUS the leaders of some of these little countries are killing tons of there own people's.WHO DOES THAT...! I wish no one had nuks,,,,,I believe someone one day will do so much damage to mother earth with a nuk that things will never be the same.
    I'm impressed that everyone kepted this pretty civil,,,,we will just have to agree to disagree....You bunch of LIBERALSzzzzzzzz LOL,,,,,kidding,,,,,kidding,,,,KIDDING

12. old goat

old goat CH Dog

s a war on for your mind!

if they get their hand on a nuke then it will be bad . 25,000 years before the radiation goes away . Iran will problem use 1 first .

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2014
  13. old goat

old goat CH Dog

Iran will probably lol use 1 first .

14. old goat

old goat CH Dog

Hemp Seed Imports Weighed as Non-Lethal Aid to Ukraine

By Alan Bjerga, Bloomberg - Wednesday, March 26 2014
    FOLLOW: DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE FOREIGN AID HEMP HEMP SEEDS IMPORT UKRAINE USA
    The U.S. Department of Agriculture is seeking to help Ukraine’s battered economy by bolstering imports of its hemp seed.
    Ukrainian hemp -- a cousin of marijuana -- lacks the active ingredient that gives pot smokers a high, and is prized for commercial and industrial applications. Hemp seed can be used in high-protein oils or for making paint and plastics.
    “We are now involved in trying to figure out ways in which we might be able to use the industrial hemp seeds that are created in the Ukraine in the U.S.,” Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack said yesterday in an interview.
    Ukraine, the world’s fourth-biggest producer of hemp seed, is seeking aid from the International Monetary Fund and other nations as it struggles with a four-month political crisis capped by Russia’s annexation of Crimea. The currency has plunged almost 25 percent against the dollar this year. Ukraine is seeking as much as $20 billion from the IMF, which may announce a decision as soon as today.
    President Barack Obama has urged Russia to de-escalate the crisis over Ukraine or face more sanctions should it encroach further into the east of the country after its annexation.
    - Read the entire article at Bloomberg.
    SEND BY EMAIL PRINTER-FRIENDLY VERSION ADD NEW COMMENT

15. keystone

keystone CH Dog

its not quiet yet ....

16. 305APBT

305APBT Big Dog

Not sure if you guys ever watch "Vice" documentaries but they have a great one about the big business of war. I really don't think our president has any say so over things as he is a puppet. Last real pres took a bullet to the back of the head when he wouldn't do as the elites wanted. Anyways check this out. Congress is whom you should fear, they get the kickbacks from these Corps.

The Business of War: SOFEX
    The Business of War: SOFEX - YouTube

17. david63

david63 CH Dog

I agree with you about Congress look at Harry Reid What a jerk.

18. Mudville_Monsta

Mudville_Monsta Top Dog

Now see that's what I'm talking about, people actually taking time out of their day to see what's going on in the world & not from the Corporate media or prestitutes. I watch Vice, Vice news is better IMO but shorter, Motherboard, Adam Kokesh, The Drudge report, and of coarse Infowars. Local media sources are edited and screened. Watch new like the BBC, el jazeera, and the mexican news they tell you what our news won't.

19. david63

david63 CH Dog

It not just your local news it your national news too.

20. 305APBT

305APBT Big Dog

Best thing you can do is stay away from main stream media as the elites own them also publishing companies. Got to make sure not to tune in too much with what is really going on behind the scenes as it may be too much to handle. Best thing one can do these days is buy fertile land and start growing/raising your own food. Purchase ammo, heirloom seeds, and silver. People for he most part will think you are nuts talking about Govt conspiracy and what not. Must keep that chit chat for fam/friends.

The scary part to me is when these warmonger corps have excess items they begin to push their products on our police swat teams, worldwide. Slowly they pass bills against us and remove our rights and the public is concerned about what the kardashians are wearing or some Miley Cyrus shit.

Look around, things are changing.