1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

ukraine

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by keystone, Mar 15, 2014.

1. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

My view at the moment

Sincerely Yours, Cajun

2. david63

david63 CH Dog

Clearly you don't have a clue. The country supported Bush on taking action on the terrorist that flew the plane into the Trade Center. Don't know how much clearer I can make. May I can draw you a picture. Talk about Dumb.

3. Mr.Revolution

Mr.Revolution CH Dog

Cajun you right.we r some killing mofos.but shit gotta stop

4. keystone

keystone CH Dog

coming july its 100 years ago the first big war (world war 1)started
    1914-1918

5. toom

toom Big Dog

I think there's very little we can do from this distance for UKRAINE exept stop supporting russian buisness men.It's up to the EURO countries if they want to show more force against russia.Our only job should be stopping nuclear war,,helping our own,,helping others if we have the money.AND,,,,,,LOL,,,,,kill all the BAD sandmans,,,strip them off nuc's,,,,get the hell out of there,,,,let them live in the stone age with all there BS crazy rules,,,,,let them kill each other.

6. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

They are BS crazy rules to you, that's this worlds main problem. Everybody wants to tell another country what to do.

Sincerely Yours, Cajun

7. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

I hold no high regard for Bush, but Obama makes him look better and better by the day.

Sincerely Yours, Cajun

8. old goat

old goat CH Dog

9. I really don't get you lads. When you destroyed Serbia, it was for the good of the humanity. Like you always know.
    Now Russia is the bad guy and you are worried. I suppose the reason being is that you are not alone is this word any more.

10. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Lmao I wish every country that hates us would cut us off, that'd get shit more in perspective for everybody

Sincerely Yours, Cajun

11. keystone

keystone CH Dog

I hold no high regard for Bush, but Obama makes him look better and better by the day.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    by the hour lol

think if you put them both in a qeustion qeuzz obama wil win

12. toom

toom Big Dog

Everybody hates the # 1 country in the world but when they need hand outs there smiling with both hands open.Then they go right back to there snickering dry baby selves.USA spends BILLIONS on other countries.
    I think we got a communist on this THREAD....!

13. keystone

keystone CH Dog

.USA spends BILLIONS on other countries
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    this is because those other countries have to be in control .
    because al they want is the same kind of living you live in the usa and europe .(if they understand only half of how the living is lol)
    just give them enough so they don't die / let them survive
    but by now you need a calculator to count the ferrari's who are driving in moscow .

14. keystone

keystone CH Dog

sounds more like a ego trip

15. keystone

keystone CH Dog

Everybody hates the # 1 country in the world but when they need hand outs there smiling with both hands open
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    hate /jelous

16. keystone

keystone CH Dog

I think we got a communist on this THREAD..
    -----------------------------------------------
    if we think that we have to check it .
    and when we are shure we have to phone mister McCarthy

17. toom

toom Big Dog

coooo cooooo ,,,, coooo coooo ,,, cooo cooo for KO KO PUFFS

18. david63

david63 CH Dog

AS long as Obama teleprompter Does not go down.

19. keystone

keystone CH Dog

AS long as Obama teleprompter Does not go down.
    --------------------------------------------------
    yes lol

ps
    the man is tomorow 2 hours on national tv in this erea .
    they folow him while he visit a musea.

for shure gonne watch some

20. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

I wouldn't consider the US the #1 country, I've never understood how you could consider such a young country #1.

Sincerely Yours, Cajun