1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

UK dogfighter escapes jail sentance ...........

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by hammer head, Feb 5, 2013.

1. hammer head

hammer head Top Dog

Attached Files:

2. hammer head

hammer head Top Dog

RSPCA killed all the dogs as they are a supposed animal welfare charity with £100 million turnover and have £41 million on deposit. Their new £60 million HQ boasts glass and steel architecture with 21st communication center....... with 14 kennels and a cattery.

RSPCA CEO Gavin Grant is a failed politician and PR adviser that has a zeal for the sensational over substance. The animal welfare business has never had it so good and staff salaries reflect their effort at fund raising by extorting donations from the elderly.

3. Sherman

Sherman Big Dog

Seem like very nice dogs. It's a shame if they were destroyed.

4. jacko

jacko CH Dog

hardly marked up were they ? nice bitch that. and the rspca were more bothered about the flirt pole , not a mention of the slat mill.

5. Dusty Road

Dusty Road CH Dog

Is tools for keeping dogs fit illegal in uk ?...how can a flirt pole be illegal ?...the uk has turned into a pure nanny state.... the dogs looked healthy , what will happen to them now.... just put to sleep ?

6. jacko

jacko CH Dog

in the past i have known mills be used in evidence (90s)but never were flirt poles an issue. now tis the other way round. lol. i supose it depends on what else they have on you as i know folks with mills today who have had visits with no problems.

7. Mickeyg

Mickeyg Top Dog

That's mad I always work my dogs in public on the flirt pole never had a prob his little tin of evidence did him no favours at all thou

I did have the pigs out once thou coz some one told them I was bein cruel making my dogs lift weights lol wen they seen the harness and sledge they was cool and just fucked off

8. smithy

smithy Big Dog

Someone reported me for letting my terrier kill rats. That tellls you what the rspca are like here. Wanted to know if I was being cruel to the rats.

9. ABD456

ABD456 Big Dog

@smithy
    LMAO my dogs are always killing rats and bird that come in reach. They actually go looking and digging for rats

10. smithy

smithy Big Dog

I live a mile from the town center but half of my yard can be seen by some elderly people allways complaining if my dogs kill a bird or rat even a fox lool.