1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

UH OH!!! look who's back

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by misterdogman, Jul 21, 2006.

1. Marty

Marty Guest

I hope not lol

2. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

In a word: NO!!! ...in two words: HELL NO!!! with emphasis on the capital lettering...hahaha

3. missybee16

missybee16 CH Dog

Welcome back & hope it's for good this time! LOL

4. CB

CB CH Dog

HAHAHAHAHAHA LMAO. Your back man i told you i would try and talk to marty for ya. Glad to see you back and now you can clear up all the bull shit. I promise i will keep a eye on him marty lol. And your back because of me lol. Thanks again marty for giving him another chance he will do alot of good for the new people.

5. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

Yes it has been said by many a wise man for every Abbot theres a Costello. for every man theres a woman for every misterdogman theres a Carolinaboy ...you know like flies and shit we go together...hey man thanks for not losing touch over the past year I liked all the PM's waiting for me from real friends like you when I got back... it meant a lot to see my yahoo account was still getting used by all my buddies at least...lol...im glad to be back and thanks to friends like you and Marty im sure I can stay on the straight and narrow...you know keep my nose clean and all...now if I could just quit carrying this copy of Catcher in the Rye around maybe people wont think im going to go off the deep end.... I promise not to kill John Lennon or President Reagan...

6. Jenn

Jenn Top Dog

Has hell froze over? :p

7. CB

CB CH Dog

LMAO you know im here for you man you taught me most of the stuff i know today. But yeah man when you were lost in katrina i posted on this site about what was happening and stuff and there are alot of people on this site that still care for ya man. And yeah fly's on shit are just like me and you haha.

8. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

Only in the furthest deepest parts where you live...and to think about how happy you were when I was gone...sorry to ruin your day...man you were real happy too... I remember I could almost see your smile as I read your posts about my banisment and how much you hated me...now when I look at that smile it seems to have refrozen into a frown...dont worry global warming will thaw out your part of hell right after its done with Alaska...and to ease your mind im a little more polite now so dont worry about me having fun with anyones pictures in photoshop and posting them...and I wont call anyone a doodoo head anymore either...no really im a totally different person ...cant you tell in my non sarcastic tone...I had a birthday on the 12th too so im older and more mature...and I missed you the most...
    Man im glad to be back...
    Woo Hooo

9. Jenn

Jenn Top Dog

yes I'm so happy, though I'm not sure what your referring to, though I remember calling you an asshole, and thinking it was for the best. Not that my vote counts anymore lol about as much as yours ;)

10. CB

CB CH Dog

Alright you kids settle down now before i have to put jenn over my knee lol just playin.

11. Jenn

Jenn Top Dog

I'll be over your knee the day you show up! :p

12. Marty

Marty Guest

Promises! Promises! lol

13. Jenn

Jenn Top Dog

Exactly Marty, Empty promises. ;)

14. CB

CB CH Dog

Damn it are you going to make me wear that speedo again. Alright im on my way lol.

15. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

Come on we all know votes dont count...ask Al Gore about that he'll back me up...and I wasnt referring to anything I was implying something...they taught me in English class referring was when you were pointing something out and comparing it to another subject or thing...when your implying something your saying you know something and are just waiting for the other person to figure out what your talking about...see the difference...I was implying that I knew you were happy I was banned. Now to change the subject...You called me an asshole?
    Man I havent felt screwed like this since grade school...Thanks

16. CB

CB CH Dog

Are you teasing me damn it.

17. runt

runt Big Dog

welcome back can't wait for you to share some of your new edumacation:D

18. Jenn

Jenn Top Dog

lol glad you can get that old comfortable feeling ;) actually I found you quite humorous in a weird sort of way... If it makes you feel any better I'm glad your back (huh) I'm back as well

19. LuvinBullies

LuvinBullies CH Dog

Excuse me, am I in the right class? :p
    Speedos, spanking...is this what happens when we stay home on friday nights around here? It's like at a party when the naked guy shows up...:)

20. CB

CB CH Dog

Alright Alright. Jenn didnt mean nothing by her first post. The past is the past and nothing to talk about so just look forward and not behind and everybody will be ok. Glad to see you back though man.