1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

UFC Tonight

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Chef-Kergin, Dec 8, 2007.

1. bullydogs

bullydogs Top Dog

Kerr was good, but the fighters then IMO were not as skilled as they are now.
    I mean i cant think of any great fighters he actually beat. The best fighter of time....hmm... i cant believe i am saying this... but IMO i might be Randy Colture. The guy had the belt in two different divisons, and fought tons of great opposition.

2. Bullyson

Bullyson CH Dog

I agree. Couture is a beast. Mark Kerr faught and whooped Mark Coleman. I think thats the only reputable fighter he faced but those he faught he dismantled. That guy was a monster. Notice I said "In his hay day". No one then could see him, at all. One big Russian had his # in the PFC and took it to him but that was the only time I remember him losing in his career before he threw it all away on injectable pain killers.

3. frenchie1936

frenchie1936 Guest

i can't stand mayweather's cocky ass. even though oscar didn't stand a chance, i was hoping he would get lucky and K.O. mayweather. so much for that...... one day someone is going to have his number and it will be glorious......

4. bullydogs

bullydogs Top Dog

F. May is so boring.... 1...2 dance for minute...1...2 dance for a minute.
    Boxing overall has lost its luster...Does anyone know who is the heavyweight champ. My point Exactly, and nobody cares. What ever happened to the good ole days? Ali, Frazier, L.Holmes, Liston, Holyfield,Foreman,Norton, A Pryor, Duran, Haggler, Sugar Ray,........ wtf happened to boxing?...Thank God for the UFC and MMA period.