1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

UFC Fans!!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by bullydogs, Dec 4, 2007.

1. bullydogs

bullydogs Top Dog

For all those UFC fans out there. Tonight at 9pm ETon the Spike Channel. The best fights of 2007. Enjoy, i know i will.

Also who will win Hughes or St. Pierre? And tell me why...

2. Bullyson

Bullyson CH Dog

I did'nt know they were fighting again...I though MH was fighting Serra after the Ultimate Fighter Show, or did that already go down? I'll take Rush. I think he's a different fighter now than when he fought Matt the 1st time. I still think Hughes is one of the best welterweights of all time but he's lost a little mojo IMO. My favorite fighter of all time is Mark Kerr. 6'1" 260lbs ripped. That guy was a monster. Go to youtube and search "The Smashing Machine" The life and times of Mark Kerr. Good stuff. :)

3. bullydogs

bullydogs Top Dog

Matt Sera got hurt, so George took his place. They will fight for interim title. Then when he heals up, he will unify the title agaist the winner of Matt Hughes/ G.S.P. The fight takes place end of this month. I am taking G.S.P he is better all around IMO. Your right tho, Hughes is legend. However, George's standup is just too good for him. Knockout 2nd round, you heard it first here.

Marr Kerr was no joke, however he got messed up with those pills for pain. Yeah he was an animal.

4. Bullyson

Bullyson CH Dog

Kerr was mainlining that sh!t. His threshold on pain was off the scale...