1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Ufc and wec merge hell yeah

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by kane85, Oct 28, 2010.

1. kane85

kane85 Top Dog

So what are you thoughts about this? Well I'm excited for it the 155 class will be stacked and wec champ Ben handerson vs pettis fight in Dec will go up aginst Frankie Edgar to unify both belts with is pretty cool and for the ufc on January 1 Jose Aldo is on the fight card to defend tittle

2. Trelos

Trelos Big Dog

Im into MMA but what does WEC stand for.I noticed it the other day on TV but didnt know what the heck it is.
    Never heard of it here is Aus

3. Dunlap 1

Dunlap 1 Big Dog

WEC (World Extreme Cagefighting) and I think the merge between UFC and WEC are going to be crazy!!!:eek::eek:

4. Trelos

Trelos Big Dog

Cheers Dunlop1..hasent UFC come a long way since the first one? I remember watching it ages ago on VHS lol.

5. chessfighter

chessfighter Big Dog

This is the best news all day. This will be very interesting.
    I have to say UFC 125 is now stacked.
    One of my top 9 favorite fighters(Ben Henderson) will now get a chance to fight
    for the UFC lightweight title. That is if he gets past Anthony Pettis.
    Jose Aldo's now automatically the UFC featherweight champ and Dominic Cruz's the bantamweight champ.

6. forty6mantis

forty6mantis Big Dog

ufc bought wec long time ago. but conglomerating them is great. expand the 135 lb guys! more of those please.

7. kane85

kane85 Top Dog

Not to mention the ufc ppv were startintg to suck a bit now they will add more exciting fights to there card and maybe some of the battalion one 155 pincers will maybe go down to 145 and there will be more comp for Jose Aldo

8. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

Diaz vs cerroni is the fight i want to see.

9. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

Cerroni Is the fucking man!

10. USSR

USSR Banned

no BEN HENDERSON is the MAN, ask cerrone.

11. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

I like Henderson too. Dont Change the fact that Cerrone is the man and If ya ask me Cerroni was robbed in both fights for the belt.

12. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

W/L cowboy fights are real fights. nick D brings it put that match on a card and it will be up for fight of the year.

13. USSR

USSR Banned

You think Cerrone was robbed in both fights, even though one of the fights ended in a Guillotine Choke? I could see if both ended in DECISION but this isnt the case.

14. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

Yep Ben Cowboy brings it everytime.

15. USSR

USSR Banned

like i said Ben Henderson is the man just ask Cerrone. lol you may think cerrone got robbed but Cerrone knows what the deal is Ben Henderson is the better fighter.

16. kane85

kane85 Top Dog

Ben handerson is the man when they fought the first time cerrone attempted like 6 or 7 submission moves and Ben never tapped out Ben has alot of heart but I do agree cerrone always bringings it 100%

17. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

It was never about who is better to me. I like to watch Cerrone fight. I also like Ben Henderson but Id rater watch a Cowboy fight.

18. USSR

USSR Banned

to each his own, just sayin if Cerrone is the Man, than Henderson is the King.

19. Flipside

Flipside CH Dog

Its about time!!!!:)

20. MinorThreat

MinorThreat CH Dog

Lets see, now Dana White has more control. The brothers and Dana make MillionS and MillionS more, the fighters dont make anymore money, still no medical insurance, retirement, 401k and the fans have to pay to watch the WEC now, Dana will make it pay per view how sweet it is, lol some educated fighter will eventually come along and have a fighters union and fighter owned organizations