1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Ufc 82

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by bullydogs, Mar 2, 2008.

1. bullydogs

bullydogs Top Dog

Some pretty good fights tonite. The Spider is no joke, it was hard to pick a winner pre fight. How effin good is this guy.

It looks like Fitch will get his title shot soon. IMO i think GSP should destroy the guy. I dunno, the guy is good... the guy is good...it just seems that there is something lacking.

Also the ICEMAN will be back in UFC 85. And IMO it will be against Shogun. But this is not official as of yet.

2. jason r

jason r Big Dog

i watched them and was kindve disappointed.imo, the cards arent as stacked as they used to be.to many new names.i really wanted henderson to bring the belt back to America.for $44.95 a show now,the ufc should show all the fights.didnt get to see the diego or the arlovski fight.

3. NoRemorse

NoRemorse Pup

Just download the event for free the next day, look into a thing called torrents. The undercard fights are available as well.

4. jason r

jason r Big Dog

it was supposed to be against shogun but shogun had to withdraw due to a ruptured acl.he has to go and have knee surgery again.

5. Jrflo

Jrflo Pup

The fights were pretty good. I had the chance veiw it in person. But they weren't your usual high action fights. Although i don't think Henderson had a chance. You can't mess the the spiders rear nakedchoke hold!! The fight I was interested in seeing was Diego "Nightmare" Sanchez that guy is fierce.