1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

UFC 145 Jones vs Evans

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ben brockton, Apr 19, 2012.

1. CBRSALT

CBRSALT Big Dog

well, what happened?

2. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

jones won unanimous decision. not verry exciting fight as i thought it would. it was pretty boring & ended up looking like a sparing match.

3. CBRSALT

CBRSALT Big Dog

Yea, glad I saved them $50 then. the prelims wernt nothing to scream about either. Glad jones won though.

4. Icepick

Icepick Banned

Sadly, UFC's rarely hold up to the hype anymore. I'm glad Jones won, but I also understand it was as exciting as a sparring match lol.

5. shoes

shoes Big Dog

There were some pretty good fights in the prelims. Big brawling night, not as much ground work.

6. Mr.Revolution

Mr.Revolution CH Dog

yeah its like every body wanted to box.While it did look like a sparring match Jones was to much for rashad.And why Evans kept locking hands with jones only to eat a elbow over and over again ill never know.

7. cromsboss

cromsboss Big Dog

enjoyed the fight
    wouldn't compare it to a sparring match though
    Jones has the ability to keep all his opponents at range, Evans couldn't close the distance without eating some pain
    Jones also dictated the pace of the fight
    both had game plans , was a technical fight , with Jones game plan coming out on top

8. cheese

cheese Top Dog

Yeah I didnt think it was an exciting fight either. How about Rory Macdonald though?

9. cromsboss

cromsboss Big Dog

macdonald made it look easy, that kid is a beast