1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

UBC SHOW MARCH 3RD & 4TH

Discussion in 'Dog Shows & Events' started by Madusa, Feb 12, 2007.

1. Madusa

Madusa CH Dog

UBC SHOW MARCH 3RD & 4TH

This is a new club to GA with many good things to offer. They are trying to bring all of the different bull breed owners together to gain more support for all of us and our dogs of choice. They offer classes for American Bulldogs, APBT, and Olde English Bulls with seperate judges for each. The judge for this particular show in the APBT ring will be our very own Stillwater!!!!! Come on out and show your support!!!!!

http://www.unitedbulldoggers.com/

2. Marty

Marty Guest

Re: UBC SHOW MARCH 3RD & 4TH

Well I'll have to come check this out and support my brother Shane :)

See ya there man ;)

3. jadedpitgirl

jadedpitgirl Top Dog

I've already got it on my calendar!

4. truegames

truegames Big Dog

This is the show I was asking about a few days ago I really wanted to go but I've got to much going on.