1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Tyson - 90 libres Pit Bull

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by REDNOSE_PIT, Jul 4, 2010.

1. Young SeNsE_VA

Young SeNsE_VA Top Dog

LMFAO never said anything about my bloodline of papers but since your on here talking like you know what a real dog is then show us what you got. See the funny thing to me is you just joined the board and already making a fool of your self. (ROUGH CUR CALLING)

2. fblb

fblb Top Dog

He's just looking for someone to bait, lol. Mad that nobody is taking the bait. Have a good evening kind sir. This is my last post in this thread directed to you.

3. demertis

demertis Banned

i got the point from your nickname you miss APBT.In another life you will find it!!!!!xa xa xa

4. demertis

demertis Banned

in your .... radish!!!

5. MISSAPBT

MISSAPBT Top Dog

:fighting0059: ......

6. Lmao!!!!!!!!:d

7. demertis

demertis Banned

good night guys....!!

8. i wonder if he had a pit bull what would we read in this forum?!!!!

9. kayo45

kayo45 Top Dog

Paper hanging is common in this breed and so is dealing with bullshit kennels like the one you posted

10. demertis

demertis Banned

of course !!!paper hanging is common in my toilet!!!!

11. CLKENNELS

CLKENNELS Top Dog

i will try to clarify for most of the members that post in this thread....

1.Papers dont mean shit unless you bred everydog in the ped... If you didnt breed everydog,papers can only be used as a REFERANCE for what that dog is SUPPOSED to be. If you have a good dog you have a good dog. If you have a cur you have a cur.

2.If you dont have papers it does not mean your dog is not an APBT, but it still doesnt mean that it is.

3. If you do have papers on your dog, it does not mean that your dog is a APBT,but it still doesnt mean that it isn't.

4.I wasnt on your side when i said your dog looks like a "pitbull"... You have a pitbull and most of us here will only touch the American Pit Bull Terrier...

Peace... Chop the nuts off of your Nacho Libre please....

12. demertis

demertis Banned

Clkennels..excellent!!!i agree with you

13. so now not only every pit bull with no papers is a presa/french mastiff mix or something else but even when you guys get aaaalll the papers and championships and and and...you say paper hanging is so common...so from all over the world only you guys have APBT!!!!!! LOL i think the rottweiller guy has made some points then!!!Well i have a small pit bull who when it grows it will be like Aurelius the pit that i posted, and i may not have the papers but at least it looks like this not like shitty looking birddog/rat terrier of yours. I answered my own question in my thread by discovering sites like the one i posted. i will go to other forums where the pit bulls are good looking and not like strays in the street of athens.good night paperguys and have fun with the greyhound mixes!!!:D

14. wardogkennels

wardogkennels Top Dog

See ya Jackass:D

15. fblb

fblb Top Dog

LMAO....Good show, Wardog.

16. beanieman

beanieman Banned

some guys you can throw a book at there face but they wil never understand the reading

17. MISSAPBT

MISSAPBT Top Dog

Some people are just lost causes and these no point trying to educate a close minded person.

good post beanieman

18. and some guys you can throw a hook at there face but they will never understand the reading!!!lol
    good post missapbt.hell yeah, a good one!!!:):):)

19. kayo45

kayo45 Top Dog

Sigh*

I really like to help people understand this breed when they are clearly wrong but....what can you do:rolleyes:

20. beanieman

beanieman Banned

neh if it was a hook a was holding on a fishing pole, like you do.
    Sorry but love your dog and take it for what it is a bully house pet.
    You can not compare that to pics with other dogs.
    And there is such a big diff in bloodlines and breeding standards.
    Your dog is as much apbt as mine.

@ miss apbt some are just like a duracel bunny the keep going on and on and on