1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Tyson - 90 libres Pit Bull

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by REDNOSE_PIT, Jul 4, 2010.

1. MCS

MCS CH Dog

Hahaha.....good one. Thanks for the laugh.

2. fblb

fblb Top Dog

Just because a dog looks like a certain breed doesn't mean it is one, and that dog does not look like an APBT. If you knew what a well bred APBT was maybe you could judge a little better. He might have some APBT blood in there somewhere. Blood is the main thing you need to concern yourself with when you are saying this dog is this breed...understand? If he has bully blood in him then his is not an APBT, that would be considered a mutt or mixed breed dog same thing different words. Not all Am Bullies look exactly the same. Some of them are a little longer in the leg some are short as (and built like) a coffee tables. Personally I don't care for bullies, and will never own one, but that isn't what this is about. Leg length has nothing to do with your dog being something it is not (APBT) Seeing that he is a 90 lb dog I would hope his legs would longer than say a 30 lb APBT's legs.

3. MCS

MCS CH Dog

Do you know what APBT stands for? American Pit Bull Terrier.....it is a Terrier. it shouldn't look like a mastiff.

4. fblb, Tyson sure does look like the APBTs in the page i posted!!!|Check the page:)

5. MISSAPBT

MISSAPBT Top Dog

6. fblb

fblb Top Dog

First post.....joined today......speaks horrible English. Wonder who this is, lol....

7. i thought APBT are true bulldogs and not terriers!!! LOL

8. fblb

fblb Top Dog

American Pit Bull Terrier is the correct name for the breed.

9. Well it isnt exactly a Yorkshire errier either!!!

10. CLKENNELS

CLKENNELS Top Dog

His dog looks like a "pitbull" to me....

11. Young SeNsE_VA

Young SeNsE_VA Top Dog

I'm not trying to bash but dude you started this thread and you got replies you didnt want and you also got answers you didnt wont. It's all good to like what you like but dont knock the breed standard. We own American Pitbull Terriers and we dont have any 90-100 pound dogs and dogs that do reach that weight is crossed with another breed. Just look at most of those Eddington dogs for example. mastiff/American bulldog

12. This is an American Pit Bull Terrier with pedigrees at 80-90m libres.From Northland Pits. Check it out.No matter what you say this dog has its papers and everything. See any resemblance with Tyson? This is not a short legged hippo.Check his other pictures in the page.In some of them is almost ripped at 80 libres lol!!! like Tyson.

Attached Files:

• 192.jpg
      192.jpg
      File size:
      50.9 KB
      Views:
  13. THNX CLKENNELS i thought i was the only one noticing it!

14. demertis

demertis Banned

hell..............the question is :
    the most idiot????
    the idiots in the forum claiming to be APBT owners????
    or the ones that try to discuss with them????

15. So now i am an idiot claiming to be APBT owner ? why dont you show us your dog?

16. demertis

demertis Banned

when i was in athens for the olympics in 2004 the roads where full of dogs like the ones you guy's showing here....and the idiots of the city council didn't notice that they where APBT and dissapeared them!!!!!you could claimed them!!!

17. Lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18. Young SeNsE_VA

Young SeNsE_VA Top Dog

What bloodline of American pitbull terrier do you own? I would love see what you got

19. demertis

demertis Banned

rednose pit nothing to do with you,but with rest forum that where shooting at you from the begging of your post!!!!!but just for the record:anything that shines doesn't mean its gold!!!

20. fblb

fblb Top Dog

If you dislike this forum so much feel free to exit, and not come back. You might be more at home looking at this site Search Results for "pet-adoption.org" LOL. That must be a what a real "pitbull is to you. You might want to learn at least 2nd grade comprehension skills before addressing members of this site......