1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Tyson - 90 libres Pit Bull

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by REDNOSE_PIT, Jul 4, 2010.

1. about A? what breed or mix is that dog? you have seen hundreds of dogs, pit bulls and pitbull related or look like dogs. What is this dogs breed? if you must fill the gap and say something. except mix or mutt or something like that.i am very curius! because i would say a big pit bull is the most close i can assume if i didnt know the dog.

2. kayo45

kayo45 Top Dog

I'd say a mutt or an American Bully

3. hehehehehe . it looks to you more than american bully than a big pitbull?bullies look like hippos, they have short legs and they look like bodybuilders. he is tall legged compared to a bully, has a smaller head than one and certainly is slimmer. even if he had blood of a bully he doesnt look like one.he propably has longer legs than most of the purebred apbt here that have papers.He looks as much as a bully as a stafforshire bull terrier!!!LOL show me your dog plea

4. show your dog who is purebred apbt with papers. i dont see many people posting on this treat showing theirs. only some that have kennels and its their job. everybody in this forum have papers and pitbulls from famous bloodlines?

5. kayo45

kayo45 Top Dog

You'd probably like it better over at pit bull chat sst of them own un-papered dogs. Everyone here has at one point or another posted their dogs with ped on request

6. ok but i would like to see your dog. Can you please tell me at which threat it has pictures of it? i wont make any stupid comments. i just want to see what is the look of your dog, which is an APBT with papers and known bloodlines.Nothing else, no how much it weight or where did you get it. You even be a reputable breeder i dont know you, just want to see the dog.

7. spliff

spliff Big Dog

rednose: go to the top of the screen and click on gallery or troll through the photography section.then come back to this thread and tell us you have a pure apbt.

8. Sampson1

Sampson1 CH Dog

Rednose no bro not every dog we own has pretty papers..i have a few unpapered dogs but i still have a decent idea of where they came from..my dogs dont need papers as pretty papers wont make your dog hit a hog any harder...i have working dogs that are bred to working dogs regardless...<<<thats if i even decide to make a breeding...personally i like smaller dogs than you keep as there easier to control but if i end up with a catch weight bulldog thats fine by me

9. with a quick search on the web i found some pages that have APBT with papers and look almost the same as tyson and weight 70-90 libres and they are registered and have their bloodlines shown.
    one is this Northland Pits
    so they have apbt registered with that weight and that appearance!!!Please check and comment maybe i didnt understand correctly.These dogs look almost like Tyson but dont look like the dogs that you present in the galleries. And many books for the apbt have pictures like this .

10. beanieman

beanieman Banned

you stil just do not get it ;) 'looks'
    in that case flame of mine is also an apbt :D

11. spliff

spliff Big Dog

those are bullys bred for size and color,they are not apbt.
    now take a look at this kennel they are real apbt.American Pit Bull Terrier - Tom Garner Kennels see the diffrents??

12. kayo45

kayo45 Top Dog

I really don't understand you? Please just look through the threads here and learn

13. their pedigrees and blood line shows different!!! they are APBT!!! just big ones!where does it write that a pit should be 40lbs and look like a rat terrier? there are pitbulls , APBT that are champions are registered have their papers and their bloodlines for everybody to see that look exactly like Tyson. When i showed you his picture you acted like its a chow chow/ husky mix and by no means a pit bull!!! LOL:D

14. Just look at the page, the dogs, their bloodlines, championships and weights!!!

15. check out Auralious from the Males. He is exactly like Tyson! He may not look that way from my pictures but i will post some that is the same.He is 80 libres such as tyson when is more trained. This is not a bully.

16. MCS

MCS CH Dog

Kayo is correct dude...Read all the stds most say optimum weight is 30-55. These big ass dogs are registered just for the $$$ and because a dog 6 generations ago was an APBT.
    that 90 pound dog you got looks like a Presa Canario mixed with French Mastiff. Oh and mine has no papers, is a mutt and is only 41.6 pounds.....er libres. It is closer to an APBT than your moose and mine is even BLUE!

And FYI UKC is well known for registering Bullies, Purple ribbon is show dogs, nobody on here has them. Stop arguing and learn. This site is dedicated to the 30-60 pound dogs, the True Pure APBT. Either admit you don't have one, like me, and enjoy the site. Or leave because these people know what is up.

17. Young SeNsE_VA

Young SeNsE_VA Top Dog

some gamedogs reach in to there 70's sometimes but i never heard of them reaching 90 to 100 pounds

18. MCS

MCS CH Dog

Well, you cannot even tell this guy what the diff between an Am Bully and an APBT, hell if I was gonna try to explain what catch weight was. :D

19. demertis

demertis Banned

Hello there ,about an half an hour now i am reading this thread and trying to understand this discussion.Have to say that i agree with Rednose Pit on what he says.maybe the dude doesn't have bloodline papers but it doesn't means that the dog isn't APBT,actually Tyson seems to be THE APBT. I think the most of you that was a part of the thread discussion have the worst APBT that i have seen.Actually i could easy say that theY look like shaved poodle's and not like APBT . I think the people taking part in this forum judging by their posts they just discovered a new breed bloodline the AST=AMERICAN SHEET TERRIERS! i really feel sorry your dogs because you idiot owners allmost made your dogs to believe that they are APBT!!!!!.........

20. Its better for a pitbull to look like a Presa/French Mastiff mix than a Greyhound/Rat terrier one.