1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Tyson - 90 libres Pit Bull

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by REDNOSE_PIT, Jul 4, 2010.

1. junkyard

junkyard CH Dog

eat a fat one great, if you wrote that well maybee its not for you to worry about??

and veigas my posts are not allways about you.

2. HUH? This is why my wife and I don't come on here and post very often. Junk, what are you trying to say, your not making any since. Other than the fact your rude and ignorant. "Maybee" you should try to be a little more respectful.

3. junkyard

junkyard CH Dog

Maybee, you should have figured out that my post wasnt aimed at you, the fact that you mentioned you have a yard full would have logically cancelled out your need to worry.

4. junkyard

junkyard CH Dog

and your wrong i am arrogant. theres a difference.

5. Not as arrogant as I my friend.

6. willypete

willypete Big Dog

why would i cull red nose dogs? because i dont like red noses .. if by any chance you think you can school me then go for it ... i look forward to it .. but i was just makeing jokes ,

7. LOL You like mine fucker don't lie!! LOLOLOLOL

8. willypete

willypete Big Dog

LMAO BOOGIEMANBLOOD ... allright you got me there so ill shut up now

9. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

that's a big apbt :confused: I have a friend who has a dog that ranges in that size and he says it's a pure red nose as well......

10. ganja

ganja Big Dog

the APBT is a Terriër and is supposed to look more like a Terriër than a Bulldog. :rolleyes:

IMO the dog posted does not look like a big APBT honestly
    that dog looks HUGE (and I'm not talking weights here)

11. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

I completely agree with you, especially on behalf of people thinking apbts are suppose to look like mad bulldogs over a terrier look or in their words "greyhounds or rat terriers".

12. ganja

ganja Big Dog

I still have LOTS to learn and that's why I do not talk to often on this forum...
    I read and learn.

you my friend should do the same. it would save you a lot of embarrassment later on if you decide do stick on the forum.
    read and learn instead of trying to school people that have been involved with the breed for years while you have zero knowledge on the subject...

13. Ganja if you are reffering to me about the embarrassment thing, first yeah sure i have lots and lots to learn but hey all of us start from somewhere dont they? abou the fact that the dog dont look to you like a big apbt i disagree. In many books and pages on the internet that are for the APBT and they are supposed to be with papers and bloodlines, you can see many examples like that dog( ok ok maaybe a little smaller) and not greyhounds or rat terriers or bird dog mixes. The dog may not have pedigree put its a pitbull either you like it or not. It had pit bull parents and pit bull grandfathers. i still wait to find who was his grandfather who is on the internet in some page so you can see some bloodline. The dog is not an american bully nor stafforshire bull terrier not cane corso neither pressa canario.Its a pit bull. He doesnt have his papers so you have the leverage to say everything you say but come on give the dog a brake!and one thing more if that justifies the size alittle bit. The owner told me that the dog was taking extra proteins as a supplement. I dont know if that can take the punishment for the extra weight but i figured out it could.(yes with my small amount of knowledge)

14. kayo45

kayo45 Top Dog

Give a dog a break??? Because you say he is a pit bull even though you have no papers on this dog and it's unusually big for the breed?? Good luck with convincing ppl that and why do you want him to be a "pit bull" so bad even though he clearly isn't? You didnt see the papers of your dog nor it's parents so how can you really know?

Just say he is a dog that you love and call it a day. You got swindled by a byb and got something other than you wanted but you live and you learn.

15. So all of the members of this forum that have not papers for their dog, they dont own pitbulls. And this includes dogs of other breeds too?so every dog with no papers is not that breed because you cant know 100% sure?
    And that for especially for a breed that was never for the appearance in the past so nowadays we have dogs with papers who hardly look like they are the same breed. And for a dog that his standard doesnt have weight boundries. At least the dog doesnt look like a bully or greyhound/bird dog mix,

16. Yes i learned something for sure, i wont take a dog with no papers, not for me to know that is actually that breed (if the parrents have papers its ok for many people i think) but just so i can show to everyman that will say that is not a (breed) and that it shouldnt be like that, especially if there is envy behind it. (oh its imposiible that big dog to be a (breed) mine is like a (not his breed, even if he has papers, which sometimes they are questionable as well)!!!

17. kayo45

kayo45 Top Dog

The look for an APBT is very broad and there are SEVERAL other breeds of dogs that look like an APBT. So having papers for your dog is pretty much the only way to differentiate and identify the dog and know it's heritage. It's not as clear cut as owning a German Shepard, Rottwieler, or cocker spaniel with no papers so that arguement doesnt hold much weight.

Also your dog doesnt really look like a "pit bull". But just love your dog even if its not. Thats all that matters

18. kayo45

kayo45 Top Dog

And calling other peoples dogs that have papers greyhound/birddog mixes shows ignorance on your part

19. I dont think it shows ignorance (because i know that the arent but thaht they look like it) but i take it back because that is not cool for me to say to other dog owners.
    HONESTLY kayo45, if i showd you the first picture(just the first) and write :
    A. A frends cousin has this dog. what breed do you think he is (mixes included)
    B. my brothers apbt is 65-70 libres. he has his papers and everything. Comments.

what would you answer? what breed would you say he is and if i told you that this dog has his papers and be 65-70 libres, yould you honestly still question it?

20. kayo45

kayo45 Top Dog

Yea

I'd ask what line is that dog from and for you to post it's ped.