1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Tyson - 90 libres Pit Bull

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by REDNOSE_PIT, Jul 4, 2010.

1. All my paperwork that is not for my conformation show dogs goes straight in the shredder.

2. fblb

fblb Top Dog

OLD FAMILY KENNELS | these are what I would consider Old Family Red Nose dogs......

There are pictures of some of my animals on this site posted along with pedigrees for all to see.

3. thnx Danger is ripped!!!

4. fblb

fblb Top Dog

No problem, man. Those are not my animals just to clarify if you thought they were. I do not nor will I ever have OFRN dogs.

5. CLKENNELS

CLKENNELS Top Dog

Lol................

6. viegas703

viegas703 Top Dog

What do you mean if you slim him down will he be a rednose apbt? your dog can be 15 or 150 and still have a red nose, theres no such thing as a "rednose apbt". If that dog is 90lbs why would you make him lose 25lbs. Theres nothing you can do to change what that animal is, period. Let go of that "rednose" thing, too.

7. Hmmm.. I have a few red nose American Pit Bull Terriers.

8. willypete

willypete Big Dog

that is a cull that should happen the first day of birth kill all red nose pups

9. MISSAPBT

MISSAPBT Top Dog

? Why, explain your post more

10. They are my wife's Willy, my wife's.

11. fblb

fblb Top Dog

He only like good dogs, lol.

12. I'm red nose racist as well.

13. fblb

fblb Top Dog

I couldn't give a damn what color a dogs nose is, but there are dogs I don't like.

14. viegas703

viegas703 Top Dog

Yes, as do i, but too many people are caught up on believing that a red nose pitbull is something special. since when does a dogs nose color mean anything.

15. MISSAPBT

MISSAPBT Top Dog

Im not fussed on colour im not a colour-centric person :)
    Bloodline or nothing IMO
    When people start breeding for colour there is something wrong.

16. I agree, color doesn't mean shit. You want a good time go to craigslist Atlanta and read the pets posts.

17. junkyard

junkyard CH Dog

piss off red nose racists. red nose racism stems from idiots buying rednose dogs and putting spiked collars on them and standing on the corner. yes colour is a preference, but just as there are great dogs with black noses that are awesome there are good red nosed dogs too, being racist is activly stopping you from having good dogs on your yard when the oppurtunity arises.
    so your telling me that if a friends came and offered you a deep game dog to use in your yard as stock and it had a red nose you wouldnt take it? i bet the tables would be turned then.

lets get back on the topic of bagging out this trolls grand champion kibble eater shall we.

18. Did you miss where I said I had a fucking yard full of red nose dogs? So piss off.

19. viegas703

viegas703 Top Dog

Who are you referring too? my dog is a rednose brindle.

20. kayo45

kayo45 Top Dog

Changing a dogs diet won't make him a bulldog. SInce there are several different breeds that resemble this breed and even mix's that have no APBT in them, it's very hard to tell if it's an actual APBT without papers