1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Tyson - 90 libres Pit Bull

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by REDNOSE_PIT, Jul 4, 2010.

1. yeah and by hog hunting him or all the other working activities that a truuuuuly gamey bulldawg should do are soooo healthy eh?

2. Young SeNsE_VA

Young SeNsE_VA Top Dog

Rednose pit? where are you from? there have to be a dogman near by that can teach about the breed because it's clear that your not going to listen to nobody on the board instead you want to bash and hate on the real standard of the american pitbull terrier. Sorry man but what you own was crossed somewhere down the line to get that big.

3. kayo45

kayo45 Top Dog

Game Testing isn't to the death, just so you know

4. Seriously, why are any of you all silly enough to even keep conversing with this person.

5. viegas703

viegas703 Top Dog

Sigh. first your tellin us how evil dog fighting is and were all criminals for owning game "rat terrier mixes". Then you say we should own bigger dogs so they can beat kangals, um, contradicting yourself here mate? So is that why you went out and bought your self a 100lb cur? so it could MAYBE beat a 150lb cur? What i dont understand is why your still on a GAME-DOG site trashing the true essence of this breed. Look at your top left corner, the very top, you know part where it says "game-dog" and tell me if that "rat terrier/pug mix" looks anything like "tyson". may i refer you to some websites that will welcome you with open arms?

http://www.americanbullyworld.com

Clubbully

Pitbull Message Board,Pitbull Forum,Bully Pit bull Forums, Pit Bull Message Boards For Pitbulls,Bully Pitbull Network,Forums for Pit bulls

I leave it like this, if you got yourself a big ass "look-a-like" pitbull, good for you. You will get "mad-props" in your neighborhood for having a "vicious looking pit yo" with a spiked collar. But IF the day comes that you ever see a REAL one, i hop you dont go around talkin that " my 90 libres is better than your 30 libres rat terrier" bullshit. Respect the game for what it is, learn from what people are telling you and most of all respect your dog for what is REALLY is. When your dogs old enough come back and tell us how he did against a "175 libres kangal" then these knowledgeable folks on here can tell you some stories of what a little 30 libres APBT, i mean rat terrier/pug mix, did to the same dog.

6. DEATH-GRIP

DEATH-GRIP Banned

ISNT THAT WHAT GUYS WHO HAVE FAT ASS GIRLFRIENDS SAY ????...UHH no she's not fat ....just big boned ! hahahahahhahaha :rolleyes:

7. maybe, but then there are the guys who says SIZE DOESNT MATTER !!! LoL because they dont have a fat one down there!!!

8. well i will never know how my dog would do with a 175 kangal. i leave this to the experts in dogfighting like you. and as for the cotradicting part, i dont see it. i was refering to you who are interested in dogfighting and suggest that maybe would be a good idea if you tried and make a little bigger gamebred pitbulls not just 30libre rat terriers, gamebred (since is the only thing in here) but a little bigger let say 70 libres. mayby will have a better chance against a 150 libres plus dog from the breeds that i mentioned. i didnt bought the dog so i can fight kangals. i bought it for his looks, something that most pitbulls here have not.

9. viegas703

viegas703 Top Dog

Exactly, you bought it for looks, something the APBT was not bred for. Btw there have been 70lb game dogs, there not all 30lbs like you seem to believe. But theyre also arent any 90lb ones neither. Theyres nothing wrong with non game dogs, or bigger dogs, at all. I never said your dog or his father(tyson i assume) looks bad, but you gotta be realistic and know that theyre most likely mixed.

10. MISSAPBT

MISSAPBT Top Dog

I cant stop laughing at rednose pits. what a fuck knuckle

11. Looks are the stupidest reason to get any breed of dog, and I hope one day you will wise up and learn.

Every dog breed has its own personality, quirks, temperament, and even risks associated with its breed - why would you throw all these items out the door and simply buy a dog because you like how it looks? Here is a hint - one of the most common reasons dogs end up surrendered to pounds or throw out on the streets is because idiots don't bother to research more about a breed than what it looks like.....

12. What is wrong with hog hunting or "all other working" activities? You do realize pretty much every dog breed in the world was created for one working purpose or another right? You know what is unhealthy to me? Buying an animal created by man intentionally to have a drive to work, then never letting that animal work.

13. junkyard

junkyard CH Dog

well the thread certainly isnt looking on the "upper" now is it.

14. i saw the 120-130 libres pitbull/bullies!!!oh my god! and you are saying that Tyson is big?Those dogs are bigger than a big rottweiler.What are they crossed with? Neapolitan mastifs? then they would be called bandogs? these are dogs with papers. how did they managed to be registered as pit bulls?

15. viegas703

viegas703 Top Dog

Theres many different looks to the american bully if you havent realized that yet. Go look around a bit, you got the short bow legged belly rubbing the ground type, then you have the ones that look like tyson.

16. how come there are dogs that big that are registered at adba? isnt it supposed to represent the ripped 40-50 libres working dogs?

17. So now do you understand that if those dogs can get in with their faked papers, so could dogs like Tyson? This is why the people who know the real APBT know that just because a dog is registered as an APBT doesn't mean it is.

18. Rednose, you don't seem to understand that there are several types of American Bullies and that Tyson most likely is one. Here is a 75 % Razors Edge 25% Cordeiro American Bully 10 month old that someone on Pit-bull chat posted. You certainly would not say all American Bullies are fat and wide after seeing him would you?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tyson is most likely an American Bully, he is not an APBT.

19. By the way Tyson looks like he could stand to lose more than a couple pounds. Does he get much exercise?

20. viegas703

viegas703 Top Dog

Does that really count as a bully? to me that dog looks underfed.