1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

tyler, tx checking in

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by lilsolo68, Jan 26, 2012.

1. lilsolo68

lilsolo68 Pup

whats up, guys. ive been checking out the site for a few days and finally decided to introduce my dog and myself. ive owned a few pitbulls, pitbull mixes since i was lil boy but ive never been able to get into the different breeds. my pops used to keep a yard full and from time 2 time took me on trips to certain "secret" locations to watch the dogs work. i myself have never got into that habit but i love breed. i came to this site while searching for the book of champions. not sure what the name of the book is but it listed all the ch fighters. now im here to stay and learn more about the dogs. i now have one dog on the yard, no papers, and is prolly a mixed breed. the sire was about 50-60lbs and looked to be a staff-pitbull mix. i never saw the dam and never knew what her bloodline was. the pup was given to me as a house warming gift. id just moved into a bad town/nice neighborhood and a cousin of mine brought him over one day. he's 2yrs 2mnths now, heres a few pics for now. i'll upload more after work......tell me what you guys think he's bred with

Attached Files:

2. lilsolo68

lilsolo68 Pup

btw the dogs named "Puncho"

3. lilsolo68

lilsolo68 Pup

Here's a few more I had stored in my phone.

Attached Files:

4. fonzie

fonzie Top Dog

Nice love the markings on him and welcome to the site

5. lilsolo68

lilsolo68 Pup

thanks, hope to learn alot from the site and enventually get me a pedigreed pup. right now im trying to figure out what bloodline i want to go with. if any of you guys have links to where it shows/compares the them...looks, temperments, markings,etc...please direct me to them. thanks