1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Txbkennel

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Yung-One, Jan 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yung-One

Yung-One Big Dog

I just checked out this guys gallery, he seems to have rubbed everyone the wrong way. I want to understand is he being hated on or is he just an "A"hole.

My real question, are there any weightpull people in SC. I live in charleston and i'm very interested. In weightpull that is!

2. rocksteady

rocksteady I'll drink to that..

To answer your first question.. its better left unanswered. Talk to Txbkennel YOURSELF and make you own opnions on them please.. no need to start anymore wars or 500 page threads of dead horse beating...

Yes, there are probably loads of weight pulls in your area.. Check the links section under registries and you will find links to ADBA, AADR and IWPA ... all three offer weight pull. Look in the clubs section of each website and contact the club nearest you! I know theres a few clubs in Ga .. you may have to drive a bit but most people do, too! Good luck!

jankab likes this.
  3. jankab

jankab Top Dog

4. B

B CH Dog

Good post rocksteady. Please take up issues with the person it concerns. Post seperate threads for other non-related topics. This thread is closed.

Regards,

B

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.