1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Tx where you at?

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by svt_jesse, Oct 25, 2009.

1. svt_jesse

svt_jesse Pup

Hi yall! I been doing the dog thing for years off and on I am recently comeing back. Happy to be on the board look for advice on how the breed has developed and who is still around. Likes redboy/jocko/tombstone/bolio stuff
    jeep/redboy always have these have been good to me in the past. Where are all my Tx people at?

YFIS
    J

2. cutt

cutt CH Dog

sup man.....Im in TX also...Got a ped ont those jeep/rb u speakin of..?

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2009
  3. FrankDublin

FrankDublin CH Dog

texas boy here

4. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

Hello svt jesse and Welcome. We are glad you joined this community.
    Here we strive to maintain the preservation of the breed and to aid in the fight against BSL. We hope you will read the Forum rules before posting.
    There is a ton of knowledge on this site so please use the search feature and look at what we have to offer. If you have a question, please ask.
    Again, we welcome you to Game-Dog and we hope you enjoy your stay with us. [​IMG]

chinasmom

5. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

Welcome.

Hope you enjoy it here!

6. svt_jesse

svt_jesse Pup

Thanks fellas.

7. willypete

willypete Big Dog

I am sure HSUS knows what YFIS neens but ist nice to have you here

8. TRUEPITS