1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

turtle buster blood

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by bliss, Mar 6, 2010.

1. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

I have ask this before i dont think it was his .

JD

2. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

I.M. What about bishops full brother with bug eye ?

JD

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2010
  3. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

I.M. is Bishop off Hot Head or Buddy ? Because i see on ped above that it said he was of
    Buddy but on my adba papers an on peds online it said he is off
    Hot Head. What is the tru breeding of Bishop ?

JD

4. Granite Co.

Granite Co. Big Dog

Thanks..:)

5. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

Im about 99% sure that the correct breeding of BISHOP is
    Gaines' Hot Head x Gaines' Gretchen
    an not
    BUDDY x GRETCHEN

6. Mashamplan

Mashamplan Big Dog

I remember when I first got into the dogs and read the Stratton books, Turtlebuster and Fargo were dogs that impressed me as well as Ch. Bryant's Assassin. After speaking to a few of the older dogmen over the years, I heard good things about Turtlebuster dogs, its a pity none were brought into S.A. The son of Ch. Ramrod's Tramp that came in was off a daughter of Gaines' Footie.

7. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

Someone around here got ahold of some. Have seen nothing tighter than the dogs posted, though. They are some good holders - Wonder if anyone is uding them for pigs.

8. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

it is true how the name came about?