1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

turtle buster blood

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by bliss, Mar 6, 2010.

1. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

I dont think the old timers like this blood alot KG beat some well known dogmen an pissed alot of folks off i guess lol

2. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

you know your good, when you got haters ;)

hopefully that is the case tho!

can you post some stuff on the wins Turtlebuster blood has to its line, crosses or pure!

3. Limey kennels

Limey kennels CH Dog

There where some Gains faro sons and daughters imported here avery long time ago bij the man who owned drangons famely CH ringo he crossed out with those dogs .very hard mouths and very strong only this cross didnt work mosst of them quit in 35/45 min. it was said back then that the dogs timex rolexs ecetera won on time!!!. later people said they would quit on time. i have alsway feld there was more to those dogs. from the Norrod brothers..

4. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

Ok what was the competition like that they went into ? Timex won five . RedDog won three .Fargo went over the 2hour mark an beat a champ. An agree LIMEY this blood works best with a cross or imo the right out .

5. Limey kennels

Limey kennels CH Dog

wel one of those crosses caled Lodewijk whent into a dog called U&S grch Nicky nicky beat Lodewijk in 35 min.
    Its been so long gao i cant remember who they whent into it was ina time where i was a studend of the breed. they where ross red devil dogs old famely red noce blood behind them and bob wallece blood

6. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

All blood has its good and bad. There will always be new dogs from new yards & new programs.

7. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

8. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

I think TURTLEBUSTER only had like
    1/8 REDDEVIL MOSTLY KINGFISH (OLD MASON BLOOD) ON TOP SIDE WITH MOSTLY
    DE CORDOVA AN NEBBLETS/COLBY BLOOD ON THE BOTTOM SIDE

Correct me if im wrong.

9. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

from what i have gathered its a very inconsistent line which is why most people use other stuff to gain mouth. Also rumors of fargo not being off TB which would explain alot. I asked my mentor yesterday and i gotta text back saying "STAY AWAY" lol

10. Lonewolf

Lonewolf Big Dog

I know its not pure turtlebuster, but If I wanted any of the blood, I would go with the Willie stuff. Good High percentage dogs.

11. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

when your setting there like :eek:D remember these words ''NEVER UNDERESTIMATE YOUR OPPONENT''
    This blood is not for everybody .
    PLEASE STAY AWAY MORE FOR ME LOL..

JD

12. Iron Mike

Iron Mike CH Dog

Ch. Turtle Buster's father was half brother/sister breeding off Kingfish, dog named Ingrams' Brutus. Never showed.

His mother was a female I owned named Little John aka Game and Grit.
    I also owned her sisters Duchess, Lady and Queenie who died here with me.
    I sent Little John back to Vera where K.G. got her.
    K.G. owned Taffy's litter mate brother Mark.
    Last time I saw Little John she was bred back to her father John over in Pomeroy OH. at R.B.'s house.

Little John was double bred off Suzie Que 2xw to her son John 2xw (brother to Gr. Ch. Taffy).
    Little John was hog fat at 35lb. Silver Red/Red Nose.
    Little John was 3/4 Williams blood (which also had Corvino bloodline in it) and 1/4 Creed Red Devil/Corvino blood.
    Red Devil was 5/8 Corvino, 1/4 Harry Clark's bloodline & 1/8 Colby.
    When Red Devil was bred to Fanny to produced Maggie (Max's mother),
    Fanny was straight Corvino blood.
    Wise's Maximillian, My dog Mokena, Kelly Susie, Ferris Little Chief, King's Diamond Jim, Bodzainowski's Flash, etc.......
    Carrier more Corvino in them then Red Devil!

I've known K.G. for many years, in fact, I just talked to him on the 18th.

BTW, I read the other post and the remark about Fargo.
    I owned a few dogs off Fargo, one of my favorites was American Rose whos mother was Butcher's Brandy off Ch. Turtle Buster back to his mother Little John aka Game & Grit.

Fargo won 2 over Ch. Gilly and Ch. Luke.
    He lost game to Doc's Gr. Ch. Mo in 1:02 over the age of 6 years old.
    His blood was not right and was thought the kidneys weren't in the best condition before hand.

As for how he is bred?
    Yes, I do know..........
    BTW, his mother "Whitey", she too had Red Devil bloodline in her.
    If you have doubts about those dogs,
    all I can say is, don't buy it.
    But don't try to fool yourself,
    K.G. didn't make it a habit to side step anyone.

13. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

Good post .Thanks

14. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

Thanks Eh!

15. Iron Mike

Iron Mike CH Dog

I thought I would let this one go but I can't..........
    People got what K.G. wanted them to have went he exported.
    I noticed not word was said about Ch. Footie and the Hans dogs!
    whippedass world wide.

As for gameness, K.G. didn't care for soft mouth roll dogs or for standing around for hours watching ear suckers.
    No mouth, no win.
    Thou he did have to stand around for awhile when Ch. 410 finished Kitten's Ch. Radar Man going for his grand championship.

Now for quiting on time.........
    This such a joke.
    Ch. Timex 4xw was made available to Gr. Ch. Buck, Gr. Ch. Sandman, Gr. Ch. Ace, etc. none would pick it up!!!!!
    There was only one person known who would..........you guess it!:)

Rolex wasn't owned by K.G. but his cousin Griz who traded prospects to a friend of mine, Jessie Boggs.
    You or no one else knows the caliber of Rolex.
    Only 2 people knows the truth and what happened.
    Boggs and again you guessed it!:)

ecetera-most been one those exported dogs.:confused:

" i have always feld there was more to those dogs. from the Norrod brothers."

Shaw must have thought the same with Ch. Red Dog....and U?
    Your misspelling of the English language makes me wonder exactly what do you mean?

If it is how I think you meant it or how I might take it, I suggest for you to go private so you can find out if feelings are assured!!!!!!!!!!

16. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

lmfao.......... I.M.

17. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

Everytime I.M. Makes a post its a most read . Break out your pin paper schools inn .

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2010
  18. Iron Mike

Iron Mike CH Dog

I must reframe myself at times or Imight tell about Ch. Red Dog's brother Ch. Lil Fargo or his DG brother Lill Timex.
    Or when Jessie and I with the repeat litter........never mind.

Anyway afterwards I got done and sent Wiremaker Roxy R.O.M., mother of Ch. Princess, Ch. Indain and Ch. Willy.
    Or when I........Never mind, SCK Ch. Reddy.

Maybe people can tell me about Pip, Don Q, Shorty, Granny, etc. etc.....list goes on.

Or about the night of where I delieved Ch. Shorty Pearl when she was a pup and what friend of mine ended up with her.
    Boy I would love to her the stories about K.G.'s dogs from who? Dragonfire????? PLEASE!

I know where a double crossed daughter of Little Turtle is setting right now!
    I know where 3 daughters of Ch. Red Dog is and 1 is at my feet!
    So please tell us all about how much everyone knows of K.G. dogs.......
    I love to learn everyone's knowledged of someone who has been around since the late 60's to early 70's.
    Love hear how much they know of his family and the dogs they owned.
    Who knows who helped the breeder of Maddog's Mark was.
    I owned his sister Que.......you guessed it!:)

19. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

I.M. This is why i call you when i need to know about this line . Alot of people think they know what only a few really know.

20. Iron Mike

Iron Mike CH Dog

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you weren't supposed to tell. LOL LOL LOL LOL