1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

turkey Day

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Will Power, Nov 2, 2005.

1. Will Power

Will Power Big Dog

My pup and i Can't wait untill Turkey Day. The only day my dogs get food from the table (just turkey). And the only day i can eat untill the belt pops and i can sit on my a$$ with out getting yelled at. Anyone else fix there dogs a speical meal?

2. Judy

Judy CH Dog

Looove turkey day. Mine gets a couple pieces of turkey that day.

3. SEAL

SEAL CH Dog

turkey....

4. Hoyden

Hoyden Top Dog

My two dogs get meat scraps from the table mixed in with their dog food IF and only IF they don't beg or bother anyone during dinner.

Thanksgiving is the only day they get to eat with us. I'll tie bibs around their necks and we'll give them turkey with a little green veggies in their dishes when we sit down to eat.

This will be Birdie's first Thanksgiving with us, so she'll learn the drill from Petey.

Petey LOVES Thanksgiving. If you say "Thanksgiving", his ears prick up, he smiles and wags his whole body. He starts looking for his bib to bring to me so I can put it on him.

5. Suki

Suki Guest

I have to work on turkey day...:(

but Venus gets cooked chicken every morning and night...
    yeah, go ahead and say it, ...."spoiled ROTTEN"!!!!!!!!:D

6. WWII

WWII Banned

I'm thinking about making my pup a big raw meal. Chicken legs, livers, hearts, salad, etc.

7. ghost 1

ghost 1 CH Dog

:eek: turkey gives my dogs gas really bad the sit around for the next day or two lettin them rip,,but they do eat alot of turkey:rolleyes:

8. missybee16

missybee16 CH Dog

They eat with us everyday. The only difference is that day is for eatin' turkey.

9. after my family takes the parts of the turkey they want, i spend about an hour literally picking those bones clean gettin every last bit of turkey possible, fat, skin and all that lovely stuff... waste not, want not (or however that saying goes)... over the next couple of days they get turkey mixed in with their food...