1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Tuffest Region

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Colossal, Apr 9, 2010.

1. Colossal

Colossal Pup

*Not intending to violate any state federal or local laws*

In doing research I've read several different articles in Sportsmen's magazines on this subject heard a few opinions so now I ask you my fellow men and women in your opinion what is the tuffest region in the US and over seas to hunt in and work??

2. junkyard

junkyard CH Dog

orrrrr its aurssstraiiiliamate foooorshorrrre

3. junkyard

junkyard CH Dog

:D:Ddickhead :D

4. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

Are you talking about tuff as in elements or competition ?

5. skipper

skipper Big Dog

:D:D:Dsoutheast

6. junkyard

junkyard CH Dog

south south

7. Colossal

Colossal Pup

Let's take both into consideration for sake of debate

8. Colossal

Colossal Pup

I've always heard if you could hunt in the Lone Star state, sportmans paradise, and the magnolia state(Tx,La,Ms) you could hunt anywhere

9. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

Tuffest Regions in America
    Elements : SOUTH WEST (heat)
    Competition: SOUTH EAST (N.C. S.C)
    (IMO)

JD

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2010
  10. ShakaZ

ShakaZ CH Dog

^^^ nuff said.

11. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Pretty much in a nut shell, I'd add in Fl too, and you can't count Pa out, but then again that last ones a little bias:D
    In reality, good dogs are where you find them and they can come from almost all corners of the world.;)

12. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

SE I'd include the carolinas, ga, la, ms, fl

North has bigger cities which means more kennels but also means more weaker kennels. Also have the cold to deal with. Tough to work a dog in freezing weather.

deep south/south west extreme heat but in terms of dogs they have access to some of the best. TX has just about everything. Mexico connection. AZ, CA, NM and they may claim la/ms too

13. SFK

SFK Top Dog

SE TX, S La Everyone comes to the Thicket to test themselves. Not the other way around.

14. ABK

ABK Rest In Peace

In the U.S. I'd have to say the southern states.

But a lot of people forget Mexico is a very tough place to go & there are places in Europe becoming power houses one would be loathe to go into.

Blessings ...

15. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

Although I said the S.E, You better bring a bulldog when you go to the MID-WEST some of the best dogs in the world has come from the MID-WEST (OH,PA,MI,IL,IN,MO)

16. preme

preme CH Dog

shit theres good dogs all over the place , everybody i know thinks there area is the shit only ive seen good all over and ive seen pieces of shit all over ...good dogs are where you find them ...just a lil more in some place then others.

17. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

I wasnt gonna say anything but a few good ones have come from my area:cool:

18. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

Yes Sir...and thay always sleep on us Yanks in the middle.

19. preme

preme CH Dog

yep ^^^^^^^^^

20. bestia

bestia Big Dog

LA, Texas and Northern Mexico area, without a doubt.