1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Tucker Carlson says Vick should have been executed for fighting dogs

Discussion in 'Pit Bull News' started by Jefferson, Dec 30, 2010.

1. AmericanDogMan

AmericanDogMan Big Dog

I disagree.. Don't fight for your right's pick up your responsibilities...

Your property rights are given to you by God,

if you fight for Responsible dog ownership and private property

Then you will be able to do as you please with your apbt. If APBT's weren't biting off lil' girls faces and wearing spiked collars in inner cities we would be able to get a court hearing in regards to constitutionality of dogfighting laws.

Till then we won't...

Freedomworks.com

Time for a total make over (watch Glenn Beck)

And you prob won't find a need for dog fighting but no one will be able to tell you, that you can't watch em' brawl either.

PS don't do anything illegal... Take back your gov't and do things when they are legal.

2. AmericanDogMan

AmericanDogMan Big Dog

I disagree

We can win on the battle field of ideas...

HSUS is a scam and a lie and cost tax payer money. We can win when their true goal of irridicating meat as a source of protein is revealed...

Don't give up

Freedomworks.com

George Bush gave us AETA... Animal Enterprise Terrorism Act lets use it...

Take your Government back from the losers...

Anyone who cares so much for the welfare of animals that they have never met that they would destroy a man's life over it has an Emotional disorder.

A Mother tried to start a facebook page that wanted to petition for a professional dog fighting license... the HSUS had her shut down...

Why because we would win on the battlefield of ideas...

Freedomworks.com

and stop voting democratic

and vote constitutional conservative...

We have friends

3. AmericanDogMan

AmericanDogMan Big Dog

Exactly they have an emotional disorder...

Time to put our money where our mouth is and have a university Psychology dept do a study and put it on the news...

We can win

4. elibred

elibred Big Dog

:rofl: ............ :nono: ..........................

5. Jefferson

Jefferson Big Dog

COnstitionality of dogfighting laws was already tested in a way that actually should have been easier for us. The cockfighters did lawsuits challenging the constitutionality of animal fighting laws in MO, OK, NM, TN and four times in federal courts in TX, AR, OH and LA. We lost every single one of them. Don't get your hopes up that the courts will ever legalize any form of animal fighting.

6. AmericanDogMan

AmericanDogMan Big Dog

We didn't lose...

The cases weren't heard or Activist judges chose technicalities to hang their hat on...

It's always a public perception motif of some sort...

We can win just don't stop fighting...

Have people truly meet you on the battlefield of ideas.

7. AmericanDogMan

AmericanDogMan Big Dog

I am dignifying this because of your ignorance.

You obviously have never watched....

If you did, you would be hard pressed not to begin to feel a deep desire to fight to take back your responsibilities and end the Nanny state.

You have a right to do as you please with your property... don't fight for your rights because you justify the government thugs who have taken them...

No rather take up your responsibilities locally... Become involved and start your own dog response teams.. their will be no reason for the HSUS sissy's because real men and women are on the job... Defund the non producing scam artist and begin to see your community change...

You may find yourself empowered by freedom and end tyranny .

Less government spending now...

Start with Animal Control

then the DEA

Donate more to your churches and charities

Less crime more help and less jail time for all

get it,,,,

Watch war game plan and LIVE as GOD intended MAN to BE FREE

8. elibred

elibred Big Dog

I watched it in a hospital waiting room. He's a smart man in the sense that here he is making millions and feeding his BS to the lower class fools who watch retarded fox news and eat it up. All the while lives his life the exact opposite way from what he talkin on tv. It's all a charade all media, all the publicly broadcasted political stuff is nothing but a scam to make people feel like they matter liberal and conservative alike. And honestly I feel a shit ton more free than my grandparents and they're grandparents before them.

9. AmericanDogMan

AmericanDogMan Big Dog

Me too.. And you do matter!!! We all matter. We the People. We vote we make a difference. Only way we don't matter is if we vote for larger government. Stop Voting Democratic. Good luck
    Don't give up.

10. Jefferson

Jefferson Big Dog

Oh really? Care to tell me what technicalities those were? Or are you going to admit you don't have the slightest idea which cases I'm referring to.

Also, when Stevens won the video case the Supreme Court also ruled 9 to 0 that the state has a "compelling interest" in having animal cruelty laws. That 9 to 0 ruling in favor of animal cruelty laws destroys any chance of finding dogfighting laws unconstitutional.

Back to those technicalities, what were they Mr jailhouse lawyer? Or are you man enough to admit you dont have the slightest idea what you are talking about.

11. AmericanDogMan

AmericanDogMan Big Dog

Ma'am I hope your a woman because of your naivety... You are sadly mistaken

Redgarding Stevens it was an 8-1 decision....

Samuel Alito being the one disenter... (on which he hung his hat on whether or not we could stop the Human Sacrifice channel).. Absurd and propeturous Equating humans which we don't eat to animals which we do... And yes some people do eat dog it's not illegal and just cause you don't agree with it doesn't mean you can stop another person... That is why America has a constitution and protects private property of individuals not just states...

Secondly the mere fact the Supreme Court said they wouldn't see a reason for a ruling on the Matter of a Narrower version shows a technicality... The Supreme Court is not to Oversee the entire government...

Therefor a narrower law they assume would have less dissent... But if people banded together and spoke up they would be heard...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/04/20/AR2010042001980.html

Justice Roberts opinion...
    "We would not uphold an unconstitutional statute merely because the government promised to use it responsibly," he wrote.

Justice Roberts also doesn't speak entirely for all the other justices...
    We have no idea how another suit would fair

You obivously work for PETA and want to suppress the people on here...
    People don't stop the fight we will win on the battlefield of ideas...

Regarding the New Mexico Cockfighting case...
    Last court date of April 1 2010
    case dismissed because the judge did not accept class action...

http://www.businessweek.com/ap/financialnews/D9EQA9GO2.htm

was not allowed to try the case.

SCOTUS (Supreme Court for the Fur mommy) Often declines to hear cockfighting cases... Because their open and shut infringement on personal property but not enough people are outraged... and the SCOTUS although honorable and mostly fair judges... despise the activity...

DEC 26 2010
    July 17, 2009
    NOV 17, 2004 just to name the most recent cases....

Do your own resarch, but the last Judge stated and I quote...

"What in the Constitution says that we can't stop a man from putting knives on the end of a chickens feet and watch it..."

The fact that she wanted a negative to be proven on the Bill of Rights/Constitution is absurd...

Professor Obama has stated many times that the Constitution is flawed because it doesn't tell; the government what it can do and limits it's power...

That's why liberals hate the Constitution, it does not allow for Tyrrany...

Rights aren't safe if you take your neighbors just cause you don't agree with them.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2011
  12. AmericanDogMan

AmericanDogMan Big Dog

PS watched Hannity tonight..,

Tucker Carlson tries to defend his statement by saying

He doesn't see a need for the death penalty and restates his sick opinion of killing people over animal use...

Showing he is indeed (A stuck inside the Belt way Conservative)

Freedomworks.com

Take you government back don't stop the fight we will win... We have the Constitution on our side...

This Big Black Brotha from the Hood says so...

13. AmericanDogMan

AmericanDogMan Big Dog

Assuming it will be requested...Legality of Eating Dog Meat

1) Dogs:
    "Cultural attitudes, legalities, and history regarding eating dog meat varies from country to country. Very little statistical information is available on attitudes to the consumption of dog meat.
    Though the consumption of dog meat is generally viewed as taboo in Western culture, some Westerners support the right to eat dog meat and accuse other Westerners who protest against dog eating in other countries of cultural imperialism and intolerance. Joey Skaggs, for instance, organized a hoax in the United States in which a fictitious Korean restaurant asked animal shelters for unwanted dogs to be made into dog meat in order to expose the alleged intolerance, hypocrisy and racism of those opposed to dog-eating. Others, however, oppose the consumption of dog meat in non-Western countries, particularly Korea. They perceive dogs as inherently emotional and friendly to humanity, arguing that the slaughter of a dog for food is excessively cruel. In Islamic culture, eating dogs is forbidden under Muslim dietary laws.

- Arctic and Antarctic
    Dogs have historically been an emergency food source for various peoples in Siberia, Alaska, northern Canada, and Greenland. Sled dogs are usually maintained for pulling sleds, but occasionally are eaten when no other food is available."
    Source and further information:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dog_meat

IMO Personal consumption should not be illegal either... Commerical is a totally different ball game.

So no ideas PETA terrorist LMAO

So answer it is sometimes illegal per city ordinances... but not readily punishable like SODOMy is illegal in some cities...

14. AmericanDogMan

AmericanDogMan Big Dog

Point is don't get stuck... Private Property Rights will prevail in court if people fight for their responsibilities

15. Tigerlines

Tigerlines Banned

americandogman, i admire your sense of entitlement, and your proactive attitude....but where does it all end.......why the need for rights to fight animals......and an approval from the law makers ....these animals do need some rights and representation i can agree with that, but seriously whats next cannibals rights , pedophiles rights ....and im not joking ....you know its happening world wide, human rights culture has paralysed western democracies .........the only ones who benefit are the criminals and lawyers.....i agree that the power is with the people, if only they knew it or could be bothered...but big brother is a well funded well oiled machine........if all else fails they will make the little man making too much noise simply disapear...or take away his ability to make any noise......best of look to you.....but i dont think this is a war you can win

16. NorCalTim

NorCalTim Big Dog

Fox News.
    That is a oxymoron.

Fair and bias. Ha ha ha

Try CNN. :cool:
    Ha ha.

I went to CNN video for a news update. The first news video was of a newscaster learning to use a hula hoop. Must not have been anything else that happened in the world more important. Commercial news dumbs down the public.

17. AmericanDogMan

AmericanDogMan Big Dog

I am not entitled but rather endowed bymy creator...

The question of where does it end should be directed at the progressive...

Why the need to prohibit...

Why a need to equate Animals with children... A pedophile and a dogfighter are not the same at all...

And the truth of the matter is you are BIg Brother... We are all big brother and have the power as individuals...It is up to you to pick up your responsibilities and excersise your rights...

No man can stop you from taking your government back...

By prohibiting free animal use there is but one ends and that is the end of Animal Protein for consumption and the beginning of the fuedal system all over again...
    By allowing free private animal use that does not affect another human being there is but one ends (Minding one's own rights)

Their should be no time for another man to investigate a persons private animal use. Their is no such thing as animal abuse their is no end to the logic of Animal Welfare...

And as a Black male i resent the fact that progressives equate my human rights to that of a Dog.

The founders were right whether or not they had slaves. The fact is the constitution to should apply to all American Men (and women); and end there.

You are wrong the only people who gain from over criminalization ae the Lawyers(legale fees) and Criminals (a true dogman is no criminal, just a sprotsman)

It is the criminalization of a elderly womans chicken coop in california; that has people who are otherwise upstanding citizens surronded by the sewer scum who violently rape innocent babies...

18. AmericanDogMan

AmericanDogMan Big Dog

True on all accounts... News is but a gateway (JSTOR and original sources should be your end)

but Fox News (excluding the opinionn shows) is far from Conservative they are probably the most even source out there... Just most people aren't exposed or don't want to consider bopth sides of the argument

Bottomline if you want something for your personal self... You but merely have to pick up the responsibilities surronding it...

Be an upstanding citizen who enjoys a sport and band together and speak up and you will see Prosperity...

How much money is lost by the nonesense we place in the shadows...

Money sucked out of the system by PETA non producers... Taxes not paid by people who would be extremely successful in dog sports

This also applies to Drugs; Prostitution and many other prohibitions

Private is the key word (Don't bring that ish around my kids :mad: :D)

Responsible Adults with respect for community boundaries would get rid of the need for most Welfare...

We are aiding people's insanity over what someone else does with their bodies... Or their personal Property

Take for instance Homosexuals... Some of the richest folks around (No kids get to keep all their money)

Imagine if they all stopped paying taxes or their was a prohibition on sodomy or cunnilingus... And we had people getting warrants to catch people in the act..

Nonsensical right...

Trust me I don't believe in Gay History Month, Gay Institutional Marriage or Gay Indoctrination of children... But what a man does with his Butt is his business... It's only a problem when we allow someones preferences to encroach on Community barriers... Don't bring it around my kids

People love their children and should be allowed to raise them without being encroached upon

But we shouldn't allow insanity to take root and people who clearly have emotional issues (Tucker Carlson) to have power over another man's activities... That is why the Founder's didn't make America a democracy...

But rather a Representative Republic... Man is Smart...
    Collective People (Angry mobs) are dumb

Keep the fight up we will win on the battlefield of ideas...

FreedomWorks.com

19. AmericanDogMan

AmericanDogMan Big Dog

Thought on Cunnilingus, Fellatio and Sodomy investigators

How many Heterosexual would be affected probably most/all...???

There in lies the problem with prohibiton on dogfighting

How many pet owners will be affected... Most likely all... attempted BSL mandatory Home visits we already have licensing in most cities (How much does cost(loss of economic freedom) where does it stop)

to quote Justice Roberts

"We would not uphold an unconstitutional statute merely because the government promised to use it responsibly,"

Cool Dude:cool:

We the People must stop the Nanny state at all cost and Take care of our families with our Time...

Family is the key

20. HighCoastHiker

HighCoastHiker Top Dog

Would it make you more comfortable if he played golf and "hung out" with white celebrities and sports figures instead? You know, like Bush and all those other white presidents before him?