1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Tucker Carlson says Vick should have been executed for fighting dogs

Discussion in 'Pit Bull News' started by Jefferson, Dec 30, 2010.

1. Jefferson

Jefferson Big Dog

Did you all see Tucker Carlson on FOX News? He said Vick should have been executed. Man, America is NOT the place to pursue the heritage of the game dog.

A few years ago I thought the storm would pass and things would go back to normal. But now I think Vick has changed everything forever in the game dog world. When right wingers are saying dogfighters should be executed, and its not just liberals against us, we know things have gone sour.

2. Blau

Blau Big Dog

Hey, I'm a liberal and I see nothing wrong with matching o:
    Also don't trust any shit on FOX news lmao.

but yeah, Americans' views on the subject are seriously warped, no thanks to ALL media, not just 'liberal' or 'right wing'.

3. Who give a flying fuck about Vick. The shit is old and tired.

4. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

Dont worry Boogie it will somehow transform into a T.G. thread. Its only a matter of time.LMMFAO :D

5. ngomalungundu

ngomalungundu Big Dog

6. LOLOLOLOLOL! At least you didn't say something stupid like Vick for pres hahaha

7. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

OHH YEA .......Thats right.
    VICK For Prez
    :p:D

8. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

vick/willie :D

9. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

Damn right woody. The M.Vick/W.Nelson ticket.Something for everyone. Me and Woody starting a grass roots movment. LMMFAO

10. CCDINO

CCDINO Pup

Lmao Vick/Willie

11. This is why America is completely fucked (sorry for the word). They are so worried about dog fighting but the USA is under complete distressed. I think we should cut the heads off of the Enron men then. I think GWB should have to go to prision and rot like Saddam for lieing to the US people. I think we should neuter all this child molestors and make them walk around with an X on their heads and make it total legal to kick their ass as a personal punching bags for the general public of the USA, any time we choose without reprecussions. I think lots of things like this and no one in the country in a powerful enough positions has the balls to say it. Lots of things are screwed up but killing people over a dog is not a high priority on my list and if this Tucker was a true patriot or nationalist, he would confront issues that matter and stop trying to cock block a NFL player that doesn't mean crap to me or the USA or his viewers on the real side of the things. It is football he is doing, Vick is not a congressman or a person of power. I wish all these people would stop riding these athlete's nuts like they are god, they play a sport not control our destiny. I know there is 100 brothers who can run the ball like Vick so what makes Vick special, nothing, he just got lucky and someone seen him and he made it out the hood. Hood rich story like many other athletes, who cares, glad he got out but isn't any better than anyone else. I am a huge Vick fan but what he does in his personal and professional football career doesn't matter but my President wasting the time to call the owner to congradulate him for givng Vick a second chance is stupid and he needs to man the hell up and do his job and stop watching ESPN. Sorry Obama, no one made you take this job; your life is on hold and this country is your first priority even over your own family being his wife and kids and even over ESPN. Sacrifice of being top dog of the free world. GO EAGLES!!!:D

12. damu

damu Pup

wow people still trippin on mike vick lol...

he wasnt even the one matching the dogs he was jus the finance for the operation...

people are too damn sensitive!!

executed for fighting dogs lmao get the fuck outta here...

13. Boze

Boze Top Dog

the guy is a moron but we have to remember that to the majority of people look at animals as children. now with that being said we as a group always want people to respect our views so we should respect their views even if their views are based on lies. it sucks but people will never except this as a sport even though when conducted by responsible dogmen death is rare hell more people get killed in boxing and more dogs get killed in legal things likehog hunting and even sled racing. i have argued with people till i wanted to puke over how close minded they all to no effort.

14. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

Fuck respecting his opinion.

15. mrnobody

mrnobody Pup

politics..
    talking about silly stuff to not talk about what really matters
    its like that all over the world.

16. Boze

Boze Top Dog

i did not mean his opinion. anyone who wants to execute a person over an animal is a very unstable and dangerous person.

17. elibred

elibred Big Dog

I mean C'MON :no2:

18. Jefferson

Jefferson Big Dog

My point is that the original use of the APBT has no future in this country. Its just freaking over. It sucks, but its true. Some hardcores will keep doing it, and some will pay a pretty steep price. It will get worse. Its best if we find alternative uses like weight pulling.

19. HBK

HBK Big Dog

I thought Tucker was a decent Libertarian leaning Repblican but you really just never know about political personalities. He now seems like a self righteous prick. Michael Vick is/was a fake dog man scumbag and is or at least was a big POS. He has however paid his debt to society. I wish people would quit talking about him already. Obama has done more damage to this country than Michael Vick and this is just another one of his "celebrity" moments. If it's not hanging out with Jay-Z or Beyonce it's "shootin hoops" with celebs and sports figures :rolleyes:
    As far as Keth Over Bite goes didnt he get kicked off the air and fired by MSLSD ? He is/was about the biggest douche on TV and he had the rating to back it up. NOBODY watched his show. He should have stayed at ESPN where he was actually funny.

20. AmericanDogMan

AmericanDogMan Big Dog

Dude... Lib's will never be on your side...

The fight in this country isn't between marxist and conservatives..

It's been libertarians and conservatives... Vote anyway other than Republican and your asking for b*llsh*t...

Do your research b4 saying your a lib.

Alot of Right wingers are trying to suppress Animal Rights and Gay Votes by making it seem That less government agency's means more oversight and criminals in dogfighting...

but 1+1 does not equal 3