1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

TRIPLEJ's springpole spring box

Discussion in 'Products & Equipment' started by green machine, Feb 24, 2012.

1. green machine

green machine Top Dog

Last weekend we bought a spring pole spring box from TripleJ. Top quality and real nice 350lb spring that makes for a great work out! I recommend this product to anyone looking for a setup.

PART_1330085822453.jpeg

2. D.Dogg

D.Dogg Big Dog

I'd like to see that in action.

Also what material is used? Aluminum, Staineless, Steel?

3. MCS

MCS CH Dog

How much do they run?

4. green machine

green machine Top Dog

he is charging $35 for them from what I understand. they are well worth it. it gives only a little, which i feel gives the hound a better work out.

5. D.Dogg

D.Dogg Big Dog

Could you get a video of the dog working this spring box set up?

6. green machine

green machine Top Dog

i will in a week or so, just got one that can work it and hes not allowed right now.

7. B.F

B.F Pup

How do I get my hands on one of those m8?thanks

8. Vicki

Vicki Administrator Staff Member

9. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

you leave me a number Ill call you and get your info. I got 3 left and Im building 3 slat mills and 2 dogboxes befor I go get more springs. so once thare gone it going to be at least 2 weeks

10. versatile

versatile Big Dog

i'd also like to see a video please.

11. green machine

green machine Top Dog

ill try to get a video up this weekend, the springpole is setup in my front yard and i also have free range chickens so i can let him out on the spring pole till the chickens are in their coop at night, makes it hard to take a video, but damn this thing works great! i love it. but ill try to get one up for you guys.

12. guessing no video clip??

13. D.Dogg

D.Dogg Big Dog

Was curious how these work compared to the garage door springs we used in the past. Like to see what mechanics the dogs use on these in comparison before buying.

14. green machine

green machine Top Dog

sorry been very busy around here... also havent been working them right now... will try this week to get a video up

15. Swiper

Swiper Pup

Hi, im a new guy here, this comment is not meant to insult anyone.

This thread is useless without pics!!!

16. StosMan

StosMan Big Dog

Look at the first post.^^^

17. Swiper

Swiper Pup

Hi StosMan,

It sure looks beefy and indestructible, but I was hoping to see a dog hanging off of one.

18. Vicki

Vicki Administrator Staff Member

I might have a picture somewhere.