1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Triple J's Mills Two models

Discussion in 'Products & Equipment' started by TripleJ, Apr 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pitbullnebula

pitbullnebula Banned

triple j is a legit dude we both was lied to by the same person i should get my mill by the end of the month j sorry about all the issues bro said i was gonna do this a couple pof days ago but bro had my second kid friday morn so was a lil busy again sorry for the issues

2. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

Glad you guys got it worked out good luck with your new mill...

3. Vicki

Vicki Administrator Staff Member

pitbullnebula, you are an ass. The worst kind. You brought this to my forum, you made libelous comments about one of my members here and on Facebook, and now you want to come here and apologize with your piss poor grammar and your lack of ethics?

Two words.

4. pitbullnebula

pitbullnebula Banned

yes i did apologizes have a good day

5. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

most wouldnt even have apologized, atleast he did that instead of makin aa new handle and forgettin the whole shit....................................nebula, you were and ass n a dickhead but atleast you owned it and apologized.....

6. pitbullnebula

pitbullnebula Banned

i will do everyone a favor and completely stay off this sites yall have a good night

7. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

good thing you settled it out, i was really bout to buy that bitch lol

8. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

see ya punk. run your mouth like that and now JJJ is a "legit dude"? what a chump

9. Vicki

Vicki Administrator Staff Member

LWG, if he made libelous comments about you, I'd leave them up, because, well, they wouldn't be libel, they'd probably be true. And, you'd have your lacy little panties in a twisted bunch. You want two words tonight too, I sure am feeling bitchy tonight.

Your grammar and punctuation suck as well.

10. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

In the future if anyone has any negative things to say about someone,make sure you really have a legitimate reason to do so,if so you'll have plenty of time to say them later.It's easier to ruin a person's reputation than it is to fix it after you do.

11. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

Amen I agree whole heartedly gh32... This obviously was a misunderstanding that did not need to be brought public trashing someone's good name all over the internet. People work hard to establish themselves as a reputable business and from everything we have seen from our long standing members Triple J has always delivered outstanding products and customer service. An Apology doesn't erase all the damage that was done and this could have been prevented and resolved in private.

12. back2basics

back2basics Big Dog

People like that mess it up for future people that want a slat and don't want to spend more than 1k for one.

13. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

Yes it does. I have really thought about stop building mills for people that I dont know, but that is not really fair to the guys that want to run against guys with the deep pockets. I love nothing more that to get a call from some one that has my mills and uses my keep I love it when
    They say I smoked them! Thats why I do this no other reason. It dang sure is not for money or I would charge a hell of a lot more. I stopped building custom choppers for this same reason, them suites would be like this is like this this BLABLA, Its a friggin hand made custom chopper not build by a robott and a factory. it is built by my hands bend with my hands and welded by hand but if there is a lil weld showing they want to cry. They want a hand made bike but want a 100,000$ factory robott specieal. Its kinda the same with mills every one wants it now but they want a custom mill for them built just for there dogs but they want it NOW. I under stand I do, but the reason our kennel name is ABOUT TIME. is couse if you think about it its all about time. and if you order from me it takes time to get your mill I never candy cote it. But if you want to pick it up I will build start to end with in 8 days. and thats My word. and about pitnewbella or what ever, at least he did say he was sorry, he did contact me and we found out the problem, I dont even know the guy and I understand him thinking he was ripped off , but you can ask any of my custemers I allways send out and if it is late I allway make it up wit alot of extras. I have build 51 mills and I cant count the other stuff in the last 6 months and its just me and I am working 18 hrs a day plus working dogs for the show in oct, so things get misplaced and lost so if ever yalll feel like you need to ask something just call me. thats the best way some times in a build I wont check the computer for a month at a time.

14. stinkrock

stinkrock Top Dog

Good to hear it has been worked out.

15. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

yes indeed...im looking forward to a JJJ built mill. ive went without one for entirely too long.

16. sweetscience

sweetscience Big Dog

Hi triple j, never met you, only read your posts. From what you wrote, and the respect you receive from other members, you seem to be a straight up guy,and a gentleman. Thanks for keeping it real!!!

17. green machine

green machine Top Dog

order your mills for the holidays.. great christmas present to yourself lol

18. GI Joe

GI Joe Big Dog

My car is costing me more than I thought got about 4 Grand into it so far and I'm living paycheck to paycheck and have started taking my lunch and making my own coffee. I'm not spending nothing extra that I don't have to. It should be done by November and them Christmas is right around the corner. If I bought myself a mill the Wife and kids might kill me lol.

19. WWII

WWII Banned

It's easier to ask for forgiveness than it is to ask for permission.

20. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

lol...very true. just better bank on being forgiven or you might end up living in that car

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.