1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Trindles? Seriously?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by TRUEPITS, Nov 30, 2011.

1. TRUEPITS

TRUEPITS Big Dog

Okay so from all I know trindles is a fad terminology peddlers use... Genetically I don't see how it can be put together..But maybe I am wrong in this... What is your thoughts on trindles a "tri" with brindle on the tan parts...

2. TRUEPITS

TRUEPITS Big Dog

385946_146778402094554_100002871856667_181877_1617911860_n.jpg To me and from what I know this is a "tri" breeder swears its a trindle and although trindle not recognize it is indeed true...

3. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

that has to be a new fad thing//RE?? Id say gray with brindle trim. like pickin out a car i suppose.....lol...

4. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

that is just my take.... im waiting for them to make one green..

5. It's turd peddling terminology bully breeders use to make a sales pitch sound better. The worst of the worst use this kind of crap.

6. Forever-So REAL

Forever-So REAL Quintuple Grand Champion

HAMMONDS' HUMBLE HAIL
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Hammond's Hailstone R.O.M.
    [​IMG]

are they trindles lol!!!!!!

7. TRUEPITS

TRUEPITS Big Dog

Okay this is the question then can you really scientifically through genetics produce two different patterns on the same dogs...

8. genevieve

genevieve Big Dog

yes, the brindle gene and the tricolor gene sit at different loci and are inherited independently of each other. i've never seen it in an apbt but i have seen it on several mutts.

9. skratchr81

skratchr81 Big Dog

ya wont find any trindle dogs on my yard. lol

10. i was just bouta say that lls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. NGK

NGK Top Dog

To me thats a black and tan with sable, jmo.

NGK

12. SlaughterHouse

SlaughterHouse Big Dog

13. olddog

olddog Big Dog

Is that a Jamaican red nosed brindle X a Tri-colored blue nose ? Wait - Triundle - that's what fits under my grandson's bed !!!

Olddog

14. Michael.

Michael. Big Dog

You hear that with bullies, they always have some new term.to make it sound cool so they can mark up the price. For some reason, people still buy into the "rare color" BS and pay 3k for a house pet that ends up with skin issues because they are breeding for color.