1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Tri-State show May 23 & 24

Discussion in 'Sports & Activities' started by PurePit19, May 10, 2009.

1. Crystal621

Crystal621 Big Dog

Re: Tri-State show May 23 & 24

Nah, try 14+ hours on the road...that's a long ride.

I was going to go, but got my dates mixed up. Going to a TN weight pull instead. (It's closer, 7 1/2 hr drive lol) Good luck to everyone going and take pics!

2. BostonBully

BostonBully Top Dog

14 hours god damn. I guess living in New England I am spoiled. All the states are small so I can get just about anywhere I want to go in say 3 hours.

3. roe1880

roe1880 Big Dog

Hey we know about those long drives...lol.. we done 16 hours to TN, and 13 hours to NC this year... This is gonna be our 1st close trip this year... Thank god we will have 2 AADR & 2 ADBA shows on the same field... my butt is still killing me...:o

4. IMPACT631

IMPACT631 Top Dog

Il Be Wearing The I <3 Ny Shirt .. Pink Or Black?

5. JBlazeRx7

JBlazeRx7 Top Dog

Lookin like it's gonna be fun both day's. Man I hope the weather holds out on Sat. Lookin better for sunday tho!

6. roe1880

roe1880 Big Dog

Others that are coming should wear something from their state... Maybe that will clue in most of us from this forum to approach each other, and if it's just some random person wearing their state logo on & they aint from this forum, well then you still don't loose...you still meet someone and you can get them to join here...lol :D
    What do you all think? :confused:

7. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

Look for me at the vendor tables selling my pit bull t-shirts.

8. roe1880

roe1880 Big Dog

I shall look 4 u scratchin... Hey BTW Angus is awesome... what line is he?

9. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

Thanks Roe. Angus is Hollingsworth/Redboy cross. See ya at the show.

10. IMPACT631

IMPACT631 Top Dog

Look 4 Me Look 4 Me :d

11. BostonBully

BostonBully Top Dog

What are the hours for the Sunday show? I am booked solid for Saturday and even though 13 hours round trip in one day will be really shitty my wife is interested. Also how much is it per person? Finally can you bring a dog not getting entered and if so can you have them on leash? Sorry for all the questions.

12. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

The show will probably start around 10am and depending on how fast the judging goes it could end anywhere from 5 to 7pm. I think it was 5 bucks per person last time I went. I dont recommend bringing a dog not entered. They are pretty strict about dogs being in crates unless you are showing. So you wont be able to just walk him around all day. Better off leaving the hound at home

13. BostonBully

BostonBully Top Dog

Thanks for the info. Don't have anyone to take care of the dog for the day so I guess that decision is made. Thanks

14. Boze

Boze Top Dog

i am leavin tonight hope to see you all there

15. roe1880

roe1880 Big Dog

Hey im leaving tonight also.... but i wont be camping out after all... my buddy that I met through this forum lives 10 minutes from the field and has offered us his house for me, my wife, & my 5 dogs... Thanks allot Octavio...:D I got some nice porterhouse coming for you and the family...lol...

16. G Force

G Force Pup

We will be at this show. Bringing a couple of dogs and a couple of dog trotters. Stop by and say hi.

17. JBlazeRx7

JBlazeRx7 Top Dog

Turned out to be a nice day today. I did get to meet some folks from here. It was good to meet cha all. Hope to see next time at the next one!;)

18. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

Nice meeting you and your family JBlaze. See ya next time.

19. IMPACT631

IMPACT631 Top Dog

i hada good time at the show, it was my first one and now i defr no what to expect

20. roe1880

roe1880 Big Dog

Hey Impact i'm sorry I didn't stop you and say hi... i think I saw you with your pink shirt.... But i was running around with dogs in different classes and in weight pulling.. i really didn't sit and meet any others :(. Hope it will get better...