1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Training DVD's For Sale

Discussion in 'Products & Equipment' started by Corley, Apr 23, 2010.

1. Corley

Corley Big Dog

I have 3 DVD's that was produced by Leerburg Video Productions. These videos are focused on Protection Training Your Dog. These are used DVD's that are in very good condition.
    The titles include:

First Steps of Defense Paid $65 Asking $55
    French Ring Training Techniques Paid $24 Asking $20
    Bite Training Puppies Paid $65 Asking $55

If all are sold together Paid $154 Asking $120

If you are interested or want pictures of the DVD's you can PM me or email me at http://www.indablood@bellsouth.net
    I will respond ASAP.

I may consider trades.
    <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

2. therealjudge

therealjudge CH Dog

trash those things, these dogs werent created for that

3. Corley

Corley Big Dog

Some of us on this site have more than on breed of dogs and that is who I was aiming my post toward.
    <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">