1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

tracing the roots of my puppy king

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by kinghargrave, Jan 28, 2010.

1. hey everybody im am very brand new to pitbulls altogether but i been raised as a dog lover first dog was a doberman...so on and so fort but as far as apbt this is honestly my first.... i got kings paperwork back from ukc **he is duel registered under abda and ukc from the breeders** i have a loooong loooong pedigree chart and im looking at all these names and i have the slightest idea what im looking at......i will try to post pictures online within the next day or two so everybody can see i see a few of his great great grandfathers are razors edge's and a couple of "pr" i know theres a show comming up here in kentucky this weekend also thought about bringing him out and maybe have somebody with more expertise look him over to make sure everything is in working order.....at the end of the day im glad i have a loyal loving dog that loves me as much as i love him but its killing me to know his roots

2. IMPACT631

IMPACT631 Top Dog

NOT TO BE OR SOUND RUDE... BUT....
    UR DOG IS MOST LIKELY AN AMERICAN BULLY... IM GUESSING THE FATER/ MOTHER WAS A BIG BLUE DOG..... IF U WANT MORE FUN TALKING ON A FORUM ABOUT UR DOG ID TRY THIS ONE OUT......
    WWW.PITBULL-CHAT.COM
    YOUR MORE LIKLEY TO FIND PPL WITH UR TYPE OF DOG ON THERE.....

IF UR INTO LEARNING ABOUT THE TRUE AMERICAN PITBULL TERRIER THEN STICK AROUND... MAKE FRIENDS... BUT BE READY FOR ABUSE .... OR CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICS...

OH AND OLD SCHOOL RAZORS EDGE IS AMSTAFFS.. THE NEWER STUFF IS AMBULLY OR STILL AMSTAFF. Purple Ribbon-bred dogs have THREE OR SEX generations of known ancestors and all 14 ancestors within the last three generations must be registered with U.K.C.

3. Blau

Blau Big Dog

Razor's Edge is an American Bully line, not APBT. As long as you've giving him a good home and loving him, that's all that matters ;) Just get him fixed!

4. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

u got urself a good dog their!!...the best ever!!...enjoy!!!...lmao!!

5. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

glad you're happy with your dog. i would take him to a ukc show and ask around, not sure if anyone here will be much help figuring out that ped.

6. Erie Outlawz

Erie Outlawz CH Dog

Post it anyways though ya never know???

7. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

go to that show in LOUISVILLE, KY look for a kennel called DIAMONDBLUEPITS dude is a expert with this line of dogs