1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Torn ACL

Discussion in 'Health & Nutrition' started by cheese, May 25, 2012.

1. Beatrix Kiddo

Beatrix Kiddo Top Dog

here are some additional resources that may be able to help

[​IMG]

2. Furious_Ford

Furious_Ford Big Dog

Sorry...I dont get online that often, but to answer your question it is 800mg per capsule.
    Feel free to private message me if you have any more questions, or need any first hand advice.

3. Beatrix Kiddo

Beatrix Kiddo Top Dog

My girl just had a TPLO procedure for a complete ACL tear. I paid $4800 for her procedure (i have insurance for i was reimbursed 90% of the cost) She is 1 month post op. I will be doing PT with her soon. I supplement with a glucos/chon supp i get online. Other than that she gets lots of oily fish and i give plain greek yogurt to aid in bone fusion.

4. mr. irvin

mr. irvin Banned

I appreciate , ive been trying to come across the name of this product for some time. heard it works well. have one w/ rear ligmanet injury as well.

Mr. Irvin