1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Top dogs in Europe?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by damon, Jan 7, 2010.

1. olrts

olrts Banned

Hell yeah thats it.
    First Bulldog is a Addiction, and every bulldog that comes later is the next shot of this drug, but you never get the feelings like with your first bulldog, but you are addicted with that stuff you cant stop that, i never forget the day i got my old boy as a pup with 8 weeks, first hold em in my arms, first acting with him, well if he dies in near future, i know my heart breaks in 1000 pieces but my little bitch will fit it up, i hope

2. doginhold

doginhold Top Dog

Some do, some don´t! LOL!!!!!!!

Back then it wasn´t easy to get a pure bred and I was looking at quite some litters at that time but nothing catched me!

3. Maniapoto

Maniapoto Pup

hey popper am i able to get a view on this? cheers

4. odinslad

odinslad Big Dog

Reids Skipper dont know if you could help me here but did you ever here about the spider monkey that was ment to have fought one of mcphees dogs ? i heard from a freind who was ment to have wittnessed this , now dont know if if its a wifes tale or did happen its just curious .

5. northdogger

northdogger Big Dog

Ch Bonya quit, said by her previous owners. They even sold her pregnant to a Scandinavian country for a lot more then what she was worth. Shaytan should have been picked up in his last match, he was Renos chewing toy for the last 15minutes. Just laying there and being mauled.. Stupid way to loose a good dog...
    On a side note, pups from Reno looks promising..

6. doubletap

doubletap Banned

never heard that one before,ye sure it aint that old story in the books "jacko macacco"???

7. mup

mup Pup

the non dog related stuff written in this thread is most bull and wish thinking.
    Its all about the truth and Documentation in this Game, because of the liars, title hangers, and puppy peddlers and the documentation in the USA is zero.

the only fact and truth is that as off today the balkan area
    shits on the rest of the eu all respect to Holland, no matter the circumstances that lead to this
    and if you are true to yourself yes also the US,well if you let go
    on long gone yesteryears you have nothing left, that
    doesnt mean there is no proven gamedog
    in your country its about percentage , the qualtiy
    difference is also a joke that got proven wrong by Imports made ,
    breeding fighting stock that can compete is no rocket science
    if you are willing
    to kill the curr dogs and have large yards to work with,
    thats your problem you cant even handwalk/condition a
    tested dog as he might have a scarr somewhere, dogmen getting
    40 year sentences, puppys of unproven dogs being peddled for the price of a proven
    Match Dog in Serbia, and you still worried if the states can compete...

5% of US Dogmen have much to be scarred of PETA
    and the other 95% who own these dogs are Crazy
    Animal Lovers anyway with there dogs never got proven,
    there you got a bright future.

8. HighCoastHiker

HighCoastHiker Top Dog

Soo,......what exactly you tryin' to say?

9. mup

mup Pup

well after i read some topics downgrading foreign dogs espesically balkan dogs with words like "quality there is nothing you think of it is" and praising us dogs that for the most part live there lives unproven in the year 2011, i wanted to post my opinion on things that are fact, that the area i praised holds the monopol for some years on these other 2 areas as off Number of Contracted Matches Held, Quality Dogs Sold to other countries, and in general when it comes to the sport.

10. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

sure mup you have a opinion. & I :rofl2: @ it

11. vacaroz

vacaroz Big Dog

arab world buy more dogs from europe not from usa and have good results

12. cincyboy

cincyboy Big Dog

its not legal over here partner u bet not have a pic of a dog fight over here u will be in jail by the end of the week

13. spaniard

spaniard Pup

there a lot of good dogs in USA just cause you don't hear about it don't mean there not in the usa the people that have them keep them they don't peddle it got be underground .

14. vacaroz

vacaroz Big Dog

all u kan say is that the dogs are underground.

15. cincyboy

cincyboy Big Dog

thats all u can say u will be a fool to think otherwise dont know what its called in ur country but over here its called a felony

16. plain and simple the game revolves around our dogs dogs bred in the USA were still your big brother and always will be!!!!

17. vacaroz

vacaroz Big Dog

but that dogs called apbt comme from??????
    and my humble opinion, the better dogs for today is still in europe
    balkan region shour know the best recipe

18. StosMan

StosMan Big Dog

LOL, ok vacaroz name one thing that is produced in romania or any where else in eastern Europe that comes close to American ingenuity. Bottom line, you can't come close and you know it. Nothing is produced in those countries worth a dime compared to products of America. Every working game stock dog there has been refined here since the late 1800. So you gents have had a few years doing what Americans have actively been practicing and doing for over 100 years and you think you have something new to add. LOL, that in itself speaks volumes of how immature your programs are. It's kinda like a teenage boy talking smack to a man. Your comments have demonstrated just how wet behind the ears you really are.

So homie, it's time to wake up and get a clue. Americans are on the cutting edge of everything. Remember, it's called the AMERICAN Pit bull Terrier.

19. HighCoastHiker

HighCoastHiker Top Dog

I understand what you're trying to say,...I understand the passion,...you have some good, though misplaced, points about ingenuity and products,....but, I'm going to say this,.............like many other things American, government rules....reward versus risk,....costs of raw materials and labor means that a lot more is being outsourced sucessfully than we might wish to admit. I'm not going to let anybody bash the USA either,.....and frankly,....on closer inspection a lot of times things aren't even being run by the same rules and the depth isn't there in these foreign programs,.....but like with everything else,.............we'd better not sleep on 'em.

20. StosMan

StosMan Big Dog

HCH,
    You are mistaken. I'm not writing about "mass manufacturing" I'm writing about coming up with original ideas, and I'm writing about everything that is useful in this day and age. Name one thing that we Americans suck at when it comes to creating NEW products that everyone in the world wants. I can go on for pages and pages. So lets get back on topic- who came up with the tight inbreeding, who came up with the battle crosses? Who came up with every aspect about creating the ultimate game animal that will continue until it dies, just for the sake of wanting to win? Yes, you know it, and everyone else here knows it. It's the people that inhabit the continent of the United States of America! Our failure of electing knuckleheads that create stupid rules, over-regulations, and misguided laws are our only failure. There is no other country in the world that has a mass influx migration even in a terrible economy. Risk and reward... not quite following you there. When it comes to ingenuity, name one product, besides our amazing dogs that has made a serious impact that wasn't thought of by an American. We come up with ideas and figure out how to perfect it and if it's cheaper to make it elsewhere then we do. It's that simple. Our ingenuity is where we shine, we are able to come up with ideas that no other country in all of history can hold a candle to. Europe is a mess when it comes to creating anything desired and or needed by the masses, eastern Europe is even worse. So, nothing misguided here. Just straight up facts...

OK, I give the old world some credit. They make some killer cars, beautiful art, wine, food and amazingly hot eastern European women, (those are really quite nice- I guess that comes down to starting with great brood stock :o ) but that's about it. Please feel free to provide examples of other things that comes from the Old World that is in demand in the entire world.

Peace Out,
    SM