1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Top dogs in Europe?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by damon, Jan 7, 2010.

1. DutchGame

DutchGame Big Dog

Yep, that's a typical keyboard-thug talking. 'In southern cali where we keep it real', aemph! Not with those staffs you're not! I sure know about curs, see kids like you walk the same average staffs like you have every day. The fact that people never contact you for the hunt must have to do with the fact you're green as fuck, and nobody wants to see those fat staffs in the box.

2. hammer head

hammer head Top Dog

Hes a amstaff guy with a hard on. It seems that game dogs attract certain folks that are thicker than the chains they make their dogs wear, lol!

But the real world of the GAME dogs is a place for truth.......honest men with even more honest dogs that Keep it VERY real! There are plenty of hommies in the hood in cali that have family over the border and kick back with their real dogs.

Bullfrog aint froggy enough dude.......lol!

3. 6sN7s

6sN7s Top Dog

lol...................

4. visiongee

visiongee Banned

Thats funny I got my dogs in the high desert. From a dog man who bought his dogs directly from the family. When we got them bullfrog
    was 40 china maybe 30. I do photography and graphic design for many people, lots of breeders too of all the dogs you probably hate bully's. I know my dogs not just APBT and I did my homework . I know whats in my ADBA papers to correct you. NO AKC AM STAFFS in my home ever. I also retired Whiskey 24lb from the storm Alvarado home who inherited Vera Storm dogs their fam dogs for 40 years. My friend Alvarado has been doing it for 35 years now. Somebody is a Lonely grouchy coot. You have to be open minded and attend events and in those crouds you may be lucky and find some old school dog men, older cats with alot of love and respect for the pure breed. As for my Colbys they are living large now. I dont have to starve them and have them on no chain. More Like custom kennel with a big yard, custom leather gear, lots of kong toys, kids that love them. They were proven first before they ever set foot in this house so they get well taken care of. Super Well Rounded Pure Pits From A Pure Source. To me that's priceless All my dogs pull me on the skateboard I weigh 180 the best dog I had was doing 6 miles and would finish the last quarter mile faster than the first. My hope is that Bullfrog will be able to do 8 maybe ten. Your dogs would keel over and die trying to keep up
    and Im sure my dog will bring more to my fam than your dogs ever will. Good Things NEVER DIE. I am really loving this board
    [​IMG]

5. hammer head

hammer head Top Dog

proven..............lol!

but they do reproduce well..........on a canvas, lol!

6. DutchGame

DutchGame Big Dog

Typical Colby curs, nothing more nothing less.

7. nobody

nobody Banned

vision, you need to get your head out of your ars, with every post you make you sound dumber by the second.
    The dog you have is a colby dog wel nice for you but anybody can get a colby dog, that's no big deal, your china bitch is the worst thing what could have happend to the bull terriërs.
    With that beeing said i wanted to stress out that you have no idea what you are doing 'my dogs pull me on my skateboard for 6 miles', you really think that proves anything ?, you dumbass.
    I had a dog that could run 9,3 miles a day with easy effort, also had a bitch that would pull me on my skates for 6,5 miles 3x a week.
    I now have a dog that has run the 31 miles endurance test, let's see you run 31 miles with that dog before you start talking.

And al this above doesn't mean 1 thing, after al those miles of running you can stil have a crappy dog !

8. Limey kennels

Limey kennels CH Dog

visongee Let me help to snap you out of the colby greatness!!!. The LAST great COLBY dog was a dog nobody here ever heard of because they where not into the dogs back then (with one ore two ecseption) His name was GRCH SINDBAD a 7xw who won ALL of his shows in 2 years!!!. No dog had ever ecomplished that back then and it was put in the SDJ. wel GRCH Sindbad got his behind Kickt by a dog from our team in 1983.
    This dog was called JB,s Smokey son of Limey kennels ch spike x his daughter Paddy (litter sister to Limey kennels Nelis ROM) and yes bred in europe!!!. Smokey conditiond and handeld bij the great Jack Kelly(SDJ).. smokey earnd and got the nick name ""The Dentist"" in that show...........Go Figure

9. Limey kennels

Limey kennels CH Dog

PS This was his Mother Paddy how do you mean a black demon alligator Cat

>>>>>>>altho Picture sais CH smuggler thats not the case<<<<<<<<<<<<<
    [​IMG]
    Uploaded with ImageShack.us

10. sunbeam

sunbeam CH Dog

then smokey got beaten in the uk by scotsmans max in a little over an hour.there are good dogs all over now, nobody has a monopoly on the best.

11. doginhold

doginhold Top Dog

@vagabond

Didn´t know that he was tested in YU before meeting Yankee!
    Anyways whats also nice about Yankee is that he came back from retirement as a 10 years old dog to beat Muggs!
    Popovic was always pretty into Ricky´s stuff nice guy though but didn´t know that he ever owned Muggs.

12. Limey kennels

Limey kennels CH Dog

sunbeam do you happend to know the history of that show and how it whent..

13. nobody

nobody Banned

hehehe i knew when you would reply there would be a form of excuse in it.
    Sunbeam is right no one has monopoly on the Game and that is how you make it look.
    Like al of the limey dogs were so great LMAO.
    You lie, you duck, you do not pay when you lose and you talk bad about people you never when in to.
    Hell Big D you should become penpals with Cali Jack, you both have the same way of thinking.
    Oh wait bad idea, i think you guys would get in to a bitch fight claiming both to have the better line of dogs hehehe

14. RRL

RRL Top Dog

Did Sinbad quit?

15. sunbeam

sunbeam CH Dog

yes i know how it went or at least i have heard the story many times.the thing is max was a much smaller dog than smokey , he always fought well above his best weight and still was victorious, maybe a foul could have been called earlier by smokeys team but they wanted to see the better dog win...he did,.

16. Limey kennels

Limey kennels CH Dog

Sunbeam,, hearsay and myths are created bij people who never played a part and start to make up stories of there own. rezen why i posted on your post is that Smokey,s name cant be mentiond, ore someone ""must"" tell he lost from a reid dog called Max, as if that line of dogs hase had a self asteam problem!!!!!!.
    This wassend the case nore was this topic a rezen to put this out . it would have been nicer to open a diferent topic on that one.. The reid skipper rom dogs where great dogs some of them could breath under water. there kingfise stubelfield buddy bloodline was great blood and i belive of historicel valiuew if they still would be around today, they where second best in producing quality dogs . the only negatif rezen is there where bred 10 times more then the nr 1 producing famely out there.

as for the record here is a part of smokey,s story
    . afther his win in the usa, Less white took him on his yard . he was the best dog less ahd ever seen . he bred to him and when the team wanted smokey back he came with al sorts of ecscuses. withs lasted for months and months. finaly a message was send that Less white wanted to make smokey sick ""diliberate"" and ore distroi him( while he hoped for a couple of litters coming) .rezen was to prevent him to be send to the UK.... afther getting this reliable piece of in formation from the usa.
    one of the players Jumpt on a plane no lugage with him just plain closes. he arived at Less white,s doorstep and smokey was taken.
    he was a shadow of his former self.
    the dog was taken and brought to a vet where he was diagnosed with harth worms. he was treated and brought back to the uk. where he later was workt for the Max show. needles to say he wassend the dog he ones was. max stoot the line taking the count and was litterly push trown out of his corner, a faul was claimed but not given. i know there are difernd stories but thats the smokey camps truth!!. smokey quit soon afther

the late Joe Graham who was a biast editor of the Pit Bull News refused the story from smokey,s camp and only produced the story of the max camp. smokey did quit yes not a dead game dog in the state he was in, no ecscuses. he was never bred. on this side of the pond
    never the less give some of the beter players a smokey today and he wil kick ass 99 out of a 100 times.
    Max was victories and produces his share of good dogs. in the end afther decades gone bye, the test of a dog is the show the test of a famely is time!!.
    from the origenal famelys that came to europe in the late 70,s eurly 80,s there is only 1 left in pure proven form. the Nelis rom x Tug rom x ch spike famely.
    no matter how its been lookt at they stoot the test of time!!!. others didnt..

17. visiongee

visiongee Banned

You dont have to snap me out of anything. I am good, have you guys not seen my site
    just type visiongee into the browser and learn a little. Nothing you guys ever say affects
    me or my dogs, we are laughing all the way to the bank. All bark and no bite. You guys can say what you
    want but the dogman from whom my dogs came from is well known the world over. Their are alot of nick knack
    breeders who would like to reach the recognition he did but they know they wont so all they can do is hate.
    Somebody grab a Kleenex for the crybabies.
    [video]http://youtu.be/RaxTQI0M4w8[/video]

18. Limey kennels

Limey kennels CH Dog

Visiongee your a naieve man thinking that the colby dogs today can be matchst up in quality with the fastlane dogs.. But your intiteld to belive what ever you whant to belive.
    the colby dogs make incredible nice show dogs and sure they carry a pice of history with them. like i said GRCH sindbad was the last great colby dog in 1983.
    and he was a fluke of nature, back then alredy a trowback from days gone bye. in those days there sporting abiletys where alredy non ecsisting...

19. preme

preme CH Dog

Good post sb there is no monoply on these here dogs ...

20. DutchGame

DutchGame Big Dog

Nevermind that kid man, he just got himself a Colby dog after reading the history parts on the internet. We already know he's green by the things he said. Obviously he doesn't take advice from anyone, since big D had dogs that would snap his dog+skateboard in half. Real poser kid right there.