1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Tonka

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Tonka03, Dec 5, 2006.

1. Tonka03

Tonka03 Big Dog

Hello its me Tonka have heard a lot about this place wanted to check it out for myself and see what all the hype is about. Anyways I have One APBT two mixes, mini schnauzer (that belongs to my wife) and three cats. Most of you guys now me from other forums and all so glad to be here and hopefully learn about some of these fine specimines you guys and gals have around the country!! Hey Marty!!

Tony(Tonka)

2. Marinepits

Marinepits Big Dog

Howdy, Tonka! Welcome to the board. :)

3. NOLEFAN

NOLEFAN Guest

welcome Tonka

4. GSDbulldog

GSDbulldog CH Dog

Hey, hey

Welcome!

5. mrsmickey351

mrsmickey351 Guest

Welcome!! Sounds to me like you have your hands full there. Well I hope you enjoy your time here with us.:)

6. Attila

Attila Guest

Welcome Tony. Enjoy your time here.

7. Tonka03

Tonka03 Big Dog

hey whats a fella got todo to get his account acctivated around this place? i am not sure if there is a certain waiting period or what have ya, but please someone acctivate my's account!!

tony

8. mrsmickey351

mrsmickey351 Guest

I believe you are activated. But I think you have to check your e-mails to get your info. Thats all I know. Sorry I can't help more. Just be patient and someone will help you real soon.

9. Quitugua

Quitugua Pup

Welcome, hope that you'll have a blast with everyone. Enjoy...

10. Bullyboi

Bullyboi CH Dog

Welcome to the forum tonka :D

11. Welcome. Usually you get something sent to your mail but sometimes it goes to your spam try checking that it is an activation.

12. maryellen1

maryellen1 Guest

hey tonka!!

13. surfercalavera

surfercalavera Big Dog

welcome, and enjoy!!!:D

14. Zoe

Zoe CH Dog

Hey Tonka! :D