1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

tombstone/eli

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by FrankDublin, Jul 13, 2015.

1. rodeoman069

rodeoman069 Big Dog

2. Mudville_Monsta

Mudville_Monsta Top Dog

Wish I had......I was approached with the proposition to acquire Dixie & her Bro Sly, another accomplished bulldog. They were offered to me @ a VERY reasonable price. Though at the time I wasn't ready to try an attempt @ breeding and raising a litter.....Mainly due to space. I let "The Creeks" know they were available, put the parties in contact and things worked out. I will say this....they were purchased, traveled coast to coast and crossed a border @ a price most folks will pay for a pup these days. I forgot all about that till this post.

3. How about the patrick/jeep/honeybunch /rascal crosses who all has had luck with this it worked well for me way back in the day

4. CHUVALOFAN

CHUVALOFAN Top Dog

Ah the kick in the balls sensation of hindsight, I know it well too.

5. CHUVALOFAN

CHUVALOFAN Top Dog

6. Mr.Mr.203

Mr.Mr.203 AKA ladybug

I know who has the best from Ik, that's in the states...

Bamaman where is the ofrn in tombstones' ped? Or is it like the dibo scenario

7. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

His bottom side is full of ofrn

8. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Dibo / ofrn cross

9. stinkrock

stinkrock Top Dog

Nice Ziggy

10. StarLion

StarLion Pup

11. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

12. CHUVALOFAN

CHUVALOFAN Top Dog

13. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

14. CHUVALOFAN

CHUVALOFAN Top Dog

Those Hall dogs sure do have a distinct look to them don't they

15. Master T

Master T Pup

Is the crabb stuff available?

16. Mr.Mr.203

Mr.Mr.203 AKA ladybug

Man I still don't see the ofrn lol... Bamaman post the actual ped of the ofrn dog plz and ty

17. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

I can see it..no teacher here.

18. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

If you can't see it , its because you don't want to or you have a beef about it..ill pass.

19. Mr.Mr.203

Mr.Mr.203 AKA ladybug

WoW... I have no beef, & I also really don't see any ofrn(probably because I'm not familiar with it) in the ped... I do see dogs with the PR in front of a few. I always thought the pr, was a show term. Thx again

20. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

It actually stand for purple ribbon.I apologize I thought u maybe just another one with a axe to grind.