1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

tom garners keep

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Roche, May 15, 2011.

1. Kimo615

Kimo615 Banned

Does anybody know about Crocodile? I'm interested in hearing about him aswell.

2. ducho13

ducho13 Big Dog

Is this the keep that was used on Chinaman? Hey ccourt do you have a copy of the keep on pdf? would like to get a copy. Thanks

3. Bucklover

Bucklover Pup

Shut the f up stupid u train for a fight 1 person ask a question and all y'all cyber diggers run yo mouth like you know wat u talking bout and aint never did sh$t answer the question or shut the heck up

4. ursaminor

ursaminor Top Dog

........lol

5. Flipside

Flipside CH Dog

You all forget TG is associated with one of the best dogman in his era, VR....as well as others who he has gotten his CHs back from.
    A smart man can gather info from others and apply to his own needs and have others test it for him.
    If you have the keep or seen it....you know its not too far off from other keeps out there....keeps are just a guide, not to be followed to the "T", as all dogs are different!
    I have the keep aswell but sorry I can't share it.

6. TennesseeGame

TennesseeGame Big Dog

My man! Finally! Someone gets it... Right on Flipside!

7. old goat

old goat CH Dog

but if you have'nt worked a dog yourself you can only go by what people tell you . and they never tell you everything .

8. slim12

slim12 Super Moderator Staff Member

TG was a dogman in the day. He would do dogs in a phone booth if that was what was available. Like lots of people in lots of endeavors it is always more profitable selling than buying and doing. Always.

These forums keep him in business. It is the any publicity is good publicity theory. As long as he is being talked about someone will be buying a puppy for $$$$$$. Real simple.

I am sure he likes it when pay his advertising/marketing fees for him. S

9. old goat

old goat CH Dog

when was this lol ?

10. slim12

Late 70's early 80's. Prior to the Chinaman/Frisco cash-in.

11. slim12

Well said. A keep is nothing more than a guide. There is no keep on the planet that will accurately predict or depict what a dog will need next Thursday or what he will need on Week 5/Day4. Just can't be done. The key is to see when the dog needs more, and even more important when he needs less....rest.... Once a person can accurately read the dog then the 'keeps' work. Without reading the dog accurately any and all keeps are pretty much useless. S

12. DOwho???

DOwho??? Big Dog

Lol, I been training in combat since I was 6 I'm 34.. when I get ready to fight I condition myself, if its rolling, sparring, running whatever... the training is already done. I don't do dogs, I do me!!! Unlike most, I get in the BOX, and from doing so I have learned tons on conditioning. As far as shaping one, been there done that.. I bet u some out of shape fat guy that don't mind workin the ish out of your animal but won't get off ur ass to get the remote. And as far a being stupid, lol, I'm a 1st yr law student,

13. dmack102

dmack102 Big Dog

that's the shit right there!!! Wat kinda combat u into ? I started boxing at 6 year's old been training in wrestling for the past 11 years...

14. old goat

old goat CH Dog

who told you that lol .

15. 87buick

87buick Top Dog

First year law? at 34? Combat unless you were a war vet out in the the Sandbox, your just fooling yourself. A fight with rules for humans is totally unrealistic.
    But hey thats just me. Training since 6? WTF? 34? Dam you talk mad shit, no maturity yet? LOL

16. Flipside

Flipside CH Dog

I understand what your saying and I agree with you...but in terms of TG (and I'm not a fan) how do you know what dogs he has worked or not? Just because he is not in the race circuit it doesnt mean he can't experiment in his own backyard or privately.

17. slim12

this for me? if so, He came to the barn where I grew up on many occasions about '79-80. We went to his house (not where he is now, but I guess one would call it the original Bulldog Hill).

This was before he cashed in. He saw the money side of the dogs and that is where his efforts went. He was a lifter of sorts back then and was into all kinds of 'vitamins' and those same 'vitamins' he used on his dogs. My personal opinon is he never got it right but he was never shy about getting one off the chain. Times change. People change.

if not, my apologies./ S

18. old goat

old goat CH Dog

i know what your saying . you just need to remember no 1 wants to tell you the whole keep . and lol i'm old and i listen good . others do things so i guess he can claim that . you have to do it yourself to say i did it .

19. DOwho???

DOwho??? Big Dog

I fight mma now, been studying okinawan shuri ryu since 6.. went to the Marines in 98, I know what combat is... and yeah law school at 34, got my own construction company and I'm a real estate investor and been doin that since 04.. Mature??? Lol, I'm a grown kid living my dream.... 4real

20. 87buick

87buick Top Dog

Also a Marine, lived in oki from 96\99. But listen this is about the dogs lets leave our personal lives of the board lol. Stay cool devil!