1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

tom garner

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by Big Dawg, Dec 19, 2010.

1. CHUVALOFAN

CHUVALOFAN Top Dog

Yes thats the one, I looked but couldn't find the thread.

2. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

I like some chinaman dogs and think that the spike dogs are some of the best snooty dogs alive...
    Not a fan of frisco but like the lee ling dog and her off spring, my favorite litter off frisco for good reason...
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [312765] :: GARNER & PAYNE'S LEE LING
    and I also like chinagirls make up...
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [401] :: (VINCE'S) ROMERO'S CHINA GIRL
    her sire is infamous but her dam adds alot to the table...
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [400] :: <FONT COLOR=GREEN>HOBB'S TUFFY
    A friend accumlited lee lings son chinason who was very solid in all departments...

I like the bolio on top and bottem as well as the triplebred chinaman, is chinason a frisco dog or a chinaman bolio dog???
    The answers BOTH, but I will only except the one...

3. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

4. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

I would like to hear some about Santos and Slugo..They producing ? Anyone here got something off them ?

5. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

Is that who your new one is off of?

6. CHUVALOFAN

CHUVALOFAN Top Dog

7. CHUVALOFAN

CHUVALOFAN Top Dog

Tom seems to think much more highly of Santos then Sluggo. If he were still alive I would of taken one off of Crocodile before either of them. MCC has some good dogs bred similar as well (as Crocodile) that I like.

8. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Thanks for the responce Chuva.

9. treezpitz

I've heard a son of Crocodile is very impressive. Well, at least his owner says that lol.

10. CHUVALOFAN

CHUVALOFAN Top Dog

lol Someone in the game who I respect very much was going to take his 4x winning gyp to Crocodile but he passed before it could be done. The dogs I have seen myself that were off Crocodile had perfect structure no matter how the bottom half was bred. Santos and Sluggo seem to be producing similar in that regard.

11. treezpitz

I'm not doubting that, never even heard of the dog until I come on this site. I was just poking fun at the dogs owner. I do like the way he's bred though.

12. CHUVALOFAN

CHUVALOFAN Top Dog

I know. You misread my lol. It was lol regarding what you said about the guy saying and then pause 1, 2, 3 I mentioned some mmore on Croc lol

To bad this was somehow like a voice confrance call forum so nothing would be misread...whoa scratch that idea, fackkk can you imagine lol

13. treezpitz

No, I completely picked up on that. Maybe I should have mentioned something about "just for clarification". I was just saying it so my comment didn't get taken as I was speaking bad about the dog. My responses are rushed and not thought out much anymore as I'm usually just taking a break real quick from doing work and jump on here to check out the board.

I may tease about TG but I won't knock his dogs. I don't know much about them and I'm sure he has some good ones. And from what I do know about him I respect him as a person so anything I do say is usually just joking.

14. CHUVALOFAN

CHUVALOFAN Top Dog

Yeah I don't have a problem with his dogs like others seem to. Like some other lines his lines are just puzzles that some figure out how to put the pieces together to make the picture, while other's don't. From what I have seen the Boyles line is much the same in that regard. The Earl Jr blood worked very good for me and was always at least present at 50% of all my dogs but IMO on its own it is just to tight to be a good show dog.

15. Grabo86

Grabo86 Big Dog

How is Adolf producing? All i know is he has a much nicer comformation than his father Haystack.

16. CHUVALOFAN

CHUVALOFAN Top Dog

His offspring are a bit young yet so time will tell.

17. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

Adolf is throwing nice acting dogs from the ones ive seen. I have one off Haystack who was grown from the time he was whelped.

18. CHUVALOFAN

CHUVALOFAN Top Dog

I had the chance to see Backdoor Sam in person and he was just awesome.

19. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

Thanks for the share..
    I thought bingo being the grandpa seemed off, but saved semen off hap would explain that...
    In that other thread about the black beast, it says he aint spitting... not sure if they mean hes sterile but they are getting pups off him as the its the owners only dog on the yard and the man doesnt hold anyones brood, they meet and stick...

20. slim12

slim12 Super Moderator Staff Member

Most of my Red Boy is via the Mims line and I have had very few red nose dogs. When one of my Red Boy females was bred to a straight Holland male I got a red nose female and a red nose male. The female never in turn threw a red nose dog. The male has thrown a few but not an awful lot.

It is funny that the only time I think about it is when I am on the boards. Funny how that works. S