1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Tom Garner VS DNA!

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by grave digger, Jan 18, 2010.

1. JLusk

JLusk Big Dog

Yea I figured it was just rumors. I think it was on one of these message boards where I read he had hung papers not from a real dogman just cyber doggers talking shit about him being white coming out of 2 black dogs. It was 5 or more years ago when I took her down to be bred to rajun Cajun. The bitch I took down there and bred to rajun Cajun was out of Boudreaux Reno and wildsides weirdette but unfortunately she didn't take. She is rip now so wanted to take another one of my brood bitches to ch hurricane if he's still around or has straws off him. Don't have peds online but she is chinaman/bolio.

2. therealjudge

therealjudge CH Dog

I would bet that hurricane is past by now buddy but he may have straws off of him. I like the reno blood a lot man, and crossed to weirdette would be righteous, it's too bad that didn't take. There are some boys in AR that run the rajun cajun blood heavy, so that may be an option.