1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Tom Garner VS DNA!

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by grave digger, Jan 18, 2010.

1. gameone

gameone Big Dog

Ok this was tg in his own words
    Here's Tom's response as to the ADBA DNA situation.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
    <TABLE class="bbcode-rounded bbcode-rounded-quote" cellSpacing=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=bbcode-rounded-author> [​IMG]</TD></TR><TR><TD class=bbcode-rounded-content>
    </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    <TABLE class="bbcode-rounded bbcode-rounded-quote" cellSpacing=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=bbcode-rounded-author></TD></TR><TR><TD class=bbcode-rounded-content></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    <TABLE class="bbcode-rounded bbcode-rounded-quote" cellSpacing=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=bbcode-rounded-author>Originally Posted by MinorThreat [​IMG]</TD></TR><TR><TD class=bbcode-rounded-content>Here's Tom's response as to the ADBA DNA situation.

"Why did no one ever produce any paperwork that showed negative results from DNA tests? Because it was simply an empty lie! Why did no one ever call me and say "This dog is not off of what his papers say!"? The answer is because it never happened.
    The reason that I never submitted any DNA to the ADBA was, for reasons that have been well publicized, I didn't trust them to make any effort to keep it private. With all the intent laws that have been passed, a DNA link to a dog that I sold that was found in a busted fight would be sufficient to put me in jail. It's that simple. Only a fool would put the tools to his own ruin within his enemies reach." (TOM GARNER)

See if he didnt want any link to the DNA then why did he tell where the sperm is who did what?Heres my question did you get the paper work straitined out before you paid for the dog???Either way he put his stuff out there with a link for a few grand. :eek:

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2010
  2. >BLAZE<

>BLAZE< Big Dog

Gameone why does this bother you so much? Do you have a pup from TG? Or dogs from TG?

3. gameone

gameone Big Dog

Garners reason for leaving ADBA

<LINK rel=File-List href="file:///C:%5CUsers%5CJoey%5CAppData%5CLocal%5CTemp%5Cmsoht mlclip1%5C01%5Cclip_filelist.xml"><LINK rel=themeData href="file:///C:%5CUsers%5CJoey%5CAppData%5CLocal%5CTemp%5Cmsoht mlclip1%5C01%5Cclip_themedata.thmx"><LINK rel=colorSchemeMapping href="file:///C:%5CUsers%5CJoey%5CAppData%5CLocal%5CTemp%5Cmsoht mlclip1%5C01%5Cclip_colorschememapping.xml"><STYLE>@font-face { font-family: Cambria Math;}@font-face { font-family: Calibri;}@page Section1 {size: 8.5in 11.0in; margin: 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in; mso-header-margin: .5in; mso-footer-margin: .5in; mso-paper-source: 0; }P.MsoNormal { LINE-HEIGHT: 115%; MARGIN: 0in 0in 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Calibri","sans-serif"; FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-style-unhide: no; mso-style-qformat: yes; mso-style-parent: ""; mso-pagination: widow-orphan; mso-ascii-font-family: Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font: minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family: Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font: minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family: Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font: minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family: "Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font: minor-bidi}LI.MsoNormal { LINE-HEIGHT: 115%; MARGIN: 0in 0in 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Calibri","sans-serif"; FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-style-unhide: no; mso-style-qformat: yes; mso-style-parent: ""; mso-pagination: widow-orphan; mso-ascii-font-family: Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font: minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family: Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font: minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family: Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font: minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family: "Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font: minor-bidi}DIV.MsoNormal { LINE-HEIGHT: 115%; MARGIN: 0in 0in 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Calibri","sans-serif"; FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-style-unhide: no; mso-style-qformat: yes; mso-style-parent: ""; mso-pagination: widow-orphan; mso-ascii-font-family: Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font: minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family: Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font: minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family: Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font: minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family: "Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font: minor-bidi}.MsoChpDefault { mso-ascii-font-family: Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font: minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family: Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font: minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family: Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font: minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family: "Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font: minor-bidi; mso-style-type: export-only; mso-default-props: yes}.MsoPapDefault { LINE-HEIGHT: 115%; MARGIN-BOTTOM: 10pt; mso-style-type: export-only}DIV.Section1 { page: Section1}</STYLE><TABLE class="bbcode-rounded bbcode-rounded-quote" cellSpacing=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=bbcode-rounded-header>

</TD></TR><TR><TD class=bbcode-rounded-author>Quote:

</TD></TR><TR><TD class=bbcode-rounded-content>Most of you know that I am a very high profile breeder who is a target of ongoing investigations, federal and otherwise. About one year ago, my lawyer learned through an investigator we hired that the government had been able to determine through contact with the ADBA the exact number of pups I have produced and sold during the past ten years. Armed with this information, the IRS is now auditing me, and heaven knows when it might evolve into a criminal investigation.

Further, my investigator tells us that there is an ongoing attempt to link fighting dogs, particularly champions, recognized in the SDJ and other magazines to their breeders. Breeding a fighting dog makes you a felon just like fighting that dog does. The information provided to me indicates that at least one person at the ADBA has been cooperating with the government in this regard. The government has highly accurate and specific information about my breeding activities that could not be obtained from any other source.

When this information came my way, I made the only decision that anybody with any nutsack would make. I made a decision to stop doing business with the ADBA. Why would I feed the dog that bites me? I could have done the comfortable thing and continued to follow the easy path, but that's what a cur does.
    In order to save face when I took my business elsewhere, the ADBA suggested that they had stopped doing business with me because I wouldn't send in DNA. This is complete bullshit. I had stopped doing business with the ADBA for six weeks when they came up with this idea. Sending in DNA would have been the final nail in the coffin. If the government had DNA on my Frisco dog, they could use it every time they bust anyone with a dog off Frisco to prove Frisco is the sire and then charge me with selling dogs to dogfighters. With today's intent laws, a DNA link from my stud to a busted dogfighter's dog would be fatal, irrefutable evidence.

Do you people not understand this? Why in hell would you want to do business with an organization that will sell you out? When you register a dog with the ADBA, any government organization that wants to persecute you will have your name, address, and the number of dogs you own. They will know where you bank and your account number if you pay with a check. If you register a litter of pups, your name goes in the "breeder of fighting dogs" file.
    The truth is that the only dogs that the ADBA has targeted in their coverup story is Frisco dogs born after January, 2001. Technically, any of you people that can't hear what I am saying can register any other of my dogs with the ADBA. However, if I know beforehand that you intend to put my name in their files, I won't do business with you.

</TD></TR><TR><TD class=bbcode-rounded-footer>

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2010
  4. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

lmao, there you go. ahead of the game

5. yrrej

yrrej Pup

the question regarding the ADBA is ridiculous. Anyone who has ever fought dogs is breaking the law, all the way back to the beginning of dogs in this country. obviously the ADBA cannot condone breaking the law. now, if you put your dog down, whether it is bred by mr. Garrett, has been DnA tested, or whatever, how does it do? This is the bottom line. Forgot about dog registries and breeders. What does your dog do? Don't blame the ADBA and don't blame Garrett. This isn't Demos and Republicans. one of the beauties of the pits if we have a bottom line. They've either got it or they don't. Eventually, if you want to blame someone, look in the mirror. that's my opinion as one who has wasted a lot of money on dogs BTW....

6. grave digger

grave digger Top Dog

Look like i said on my last post its the money, money is bigger then dog fighting or just breeding. We can crack are heads with rocks going back and forth with this, like Tom said. Most of you know that I am a very high profile breeder who is a target of ongoing investigations, federal and otherwise. About one year ago, my lawyer learned through an investigator we hired that the government had been able to determine through contact with the ADBA the exact number of pups I have produced and sold during the past ten years. Armed with this information, the IRS is now auditing me, and heaven knows when it might evolve into a criminal investigation. Now its just my opinion its more about the money then dog fighting or just being a breeder, and yes you got these young street punks that got the game fucked up, painting a ugly picture by the media just another way to throw a monkey wrench in what we do. And these (this guy on this site call them) tree hang hippies, the ones that will jump off a cliff, just to save the last monark butterfly in the world. But wouldn't jump off a cliff for your kids accreditation, or to keep sex offenders locked up, or help the needy, or fight to keep drugs off the streets, or fight to stop racism, or fight to change this fucked up country. But will fight to the death for animal rights, now you need to ask your self this questions. Whats really inhumane, this world is inhumane top and bottom and for some one to tell you whats right or wrong is full of shit. If Tom Garner started his dream business with no help no loans, and every thing he did from blood and sweat. Then all of the sudden feds come knocking on your door saying, where is are cut ,we want half of what you made, eating off your hard work. Now if this the case TG was making to much money. Then fight the power TG I'm with you it makes sense. This world is full of Hypocrites, Ignorance, Selfishness, Foolishness, and unwise sad to say:cool:

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2010
  7. Elysium

Elysium Pup

Give to Caesar what is Caesar
    Pay the tax man or move to some other country.

8. grave digger

grave digger Top Dog

You run in the Drakness you will never see day light:cool:

9. magnoilaotis

magnoilaotis Top Dog

This is a tiresome thread you guys remind me of a bunch of clucking hens at a church social. Who cares what the next man is doing. If you spent as much time tending to your own yard as you do others I would bet you would have the best yard in the world. I am no fan of frisco, but he made a mark on the game. I may be slightly biased because I am feeding one from the hill and she is nursing pups right now. To be honest I don't care if she was sired by a pointer she is a solid bitch. I bet half of you bashers are just mad that the rich are getting richer.

10. grave digger

grave digger Top Dog

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????:cool:

11. garywhite

garywhite Pup

because frisco stoped producing.thats a fact my boy.

12. preme

preme CH Dog

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

they do age ...

13. 1916

1916 Big Dog

When will the TG threads stop? My head hurts from all of this.

14. preme

preme CH Dog

i feel u 1916

15. You never go off the papers, you go off the dog and the person selling you the dog.

16. chucho

chucho Big Dog

Good point. No one will ever be happy towards someone elses fortune. There will always be somebody there to start bashing. I bet some of these haters have dogs with TG ties. All they are is A bunch of drama queens. I may self hate the bashing going on. If your scared to confront the man face to face. Just leave it alone and dont say sh!t. You either put up or shut. Congragulate the man for what he did for the dog world and just leave it at that. You dont have to get anything from him or stop anyone else from trying to either by putting him on blast.

17. lol simple, you breed it with a dog of the oposite sex, ideally a dog that has achieve as much as yours or a little better if possible, if you do that you should end up with decent or better quality dogs, they might not click or be a good match and you get crap of them...but so could have happened if you had a dna dog and took it back to the same DNA line...lol...so really at the end of the day, pedigree really dont mean much, unless you are looking for sertain traits "family traits" if you were interested on buying a dog from Frisco, because of something you have seen, then is when the pedigree might matter, gives you some what a little more asurance you might get the traits of the frisco dogs... but once you have it and it turns out how you wanted...who gives a shit how is it bred, i wish every pup i get from now on would turn out good and have hung peds...lmao that would be lovely...many times you get correct peds and shitty dogs...and sometimes you get shitty dogs and hung peds..lol dat is the worst, but a beast like you said with hung peds? i will take that any day buddyy...send them all my way!!

18. i am with you here !!! true

19. Phyzzle

Phyzzle Big Dog

Shit.. That's why I stick with the stuff I have had for the Last 13 years.. lol

20. Caos

Caos CH Dog

I agree I'm tired about all those TG threads too buddy come on folks let's stop that shit.