1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Tom Garner VS DNA!

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by grave digger, Jan 18, 2010.

1. grave digger

grave digger Top Dog

Look at it this way bro, you buy a dog off Tom who ever. and that dog turn out to be a beast a good dog, and you need a breeding of that dog. How are you going to breed that dog if you don't know the true breeding:cool:

2. grave digger

grave digger Top Dog

Right:cool:

3. Erie Outlawz

Erie Outlawz CH Dog

I dont know what to really think about all this, Garner has always been known as a good breeder of dogs its how he got Spike and Chinaman to begin with the people who had em knew he would breed em the right way and everyone is so sure hes thrown papers but no one has any evidence to support that what so ever. Would i call Garner a peddler Hell no it would be like callin Victor(Southern Kennels), STP, Stone city, Hardcore, or any other dogman who has had awesome dogs that sells em a peddler. Name me one GREAT dogman in the last 10 years who had great dogs and didnt sell any and ill still call you a liar.

4. SlaughterHouse

SlaughterHouse Big Dog

Why all the bad mouthing? If you think someone is hanging papers on pups, then don't do business with them. I will tell you this though, TG has been around for a-while and knows his shit. Give some credit!!!
    Bottom line is that we all have one thing in common, we love our "dogs". There are enough problems with issues purtaining to our "dogs", without us jumping on someone else that loves the same thing that we do. If you don't like the way another man or woman does business, then you don't deal with them. It's that simple.

5. NMWAPBT

NMWAPBT Top Dog

i like tg i like the reason y he left hes protecting his yard and the ppl he deals with so what if he left the adba what does it matter if hes still producing amazing dogs

6. >BLAZE<

>BLAZE< Big Dog

+1 Good post!

7. grave digger

grave digger Top Dog

Look man i not talking down on the mans yard, look if I'm looking to get a dog off your yard, your best dogs, i want what i payed for that's all:cool:

8. HighCoastHiker

HighCoastHiker Top Dog

First, I'm pretty sure that certain theories have been floating around for a while for a reason.
    Second, if you want to prove a link, just subpoena enough of the owners of "Frisco" offspring, dna their dogs, show the signature on the contracts (registration papers, bill of sale) stating what the parents of dnad offspring are, compare the dna among your test offspring, establish link. It ain't rocket science. However, that only really works IF all the dnad offspring claimed to be from the same stud are actually from the same stud. See what I'm saying? Now, if as many as four (as has been claimed out there) different dogs may have sired these litters, proving that link might be a whole lot harder.

Now, before I go, I'm not a Tom Garner hater. I've had, and have a dog with Frisco in the ped. I haven't lost a moment's sleep wondering about which Frisco it might have been, if it was a Frisco at all. That dog's long dead, and I'm the type to work with what I've got and use what works best for me, regardless of the labels.

9. grave digger

grave digger Top Dog

True:cool:

10. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

"Only a fool would put the tools to his own ruin within his enemies reach." (TOM GARNER)

exactly....
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KiFOmWbuvc[/ame]

11. mntman2003

mntman2003 CH Dog

waiting for that to be posted...not so careful after 76.

12. HighCoastHiker

HighCoastHiker Top Dog

There have been a few posts stating that it doesn't matter which sire TG may have used as long as he's delivering good dogs. Well, yes and no. If you want to keep your "soup formula" a secret, no problem; charge me untried soup of the day prices not for truffle and lobster bisque. If you just buy a dog to hunt and don't ever intend to breed, fine. However, many buy dogs with the intention of breeding. A lot of these folks do the right things. The take care of their animals, and test. The dog passes, and they decide to breed using all the tried and true formulas, but keep getting crap because the dog isn't bred the way it is supposed to be on paper and the combos that they're breeding just doesn't jibe, even though it seems to work for everybody else. This, in my opinion wastes a lot of peoples' time and dogs' lives. Don't think it happens? Ask yourself why working with some lines is like a secret science, while on the other side just about every shmoe who picks a dog from known family A and puts it to known dogs B seems to get at least a winner here and there without even trying too hard? One of the best dogs I ever had was from a guy who would sell you a dog from the same litter, with or without papers. He told you straight that if the dog worked out and you wanted to breed come back to him and he would tell you which way to go. That was fine with me, after all, I wasn't buying to breed or paying $1000 for the puppy.

13. grave digger

grave digger Top Dog

Well put:cool:

14. junkyard

junkyard CH Dog

game one i couldnt care less who it was about at the end of the day. so you can whinge about wheather it was someone you know or yourself it wasnt the point i was trying to make WAYNE KERR.
    some idiot talking about sueing for it what a joke that is.
    shouldnt have dealt with someone who has a record that he has.
    thats how people get burnt.

i dont agree with garners ways and it makes sweet fa of a difference to me anyway because i wouldnt even consider buying dogs off a guy that has a record like he has.

but guess what, they are his dogs in his yard and he can do whatever the fuck he wants with them.
    and of course theres the issue of hung papers and yeah its wrong but, people have enabeled it to happen and keep buying the dogs anyways, and then complain when they get caught out with a fake.

dickheads.

15. grave digger

grave digger Top Dog

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW:eek: keep your shit tight:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

16. grave digger

grave digger Top Dog

Good post:cool:

17. gameone

gameone Big Dog

What ever But you do talk about dickhead something you wanna get off ya chin?

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2010
  18. junkyard

junkyard CH Dog

hilarious mate your a genious.

19. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

i understand that but all you can go on is a mans word. how many cases do people think breedings are probably not as advertised? thats why u cant rely 100% on peds. best you can do it breed a bulldog to a bulldog. or get a pup from someone who you trust, which you should've done in the first place. im not taking up for the man but i personally understand not gettin my dogs dna analyzed. not sayin it is or isnt the same reason as him but if someone gets busted im not lettin my name get attached if i dont have to. that way you are SURE to get busted.

20. grave digger

grave digger Top Dog

You right i see were you are coming from, that's why i got my pup off two dogs that was proven fuck the bull shit:cool: