1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Tom Garner VS DNA!

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by grave digger, Jan 18, 2010.

1. grave digger

grave digger Top Dog

DNA OR NO DNA, if it was like that then ever one here will get busted for having game bred dogs, just by checking the paper work.:cool:

2. madboy

madboy Big Dog

Your'e all jealous...........cause he's the "GOLDEN DICK":D:D:D:cool:

3. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

not if you dont register your best dogs man;)

4. chef_kergin

chef_kergin Big Dog

i wish there was a round of applause emoticon or some shit.

kudos.

5. jeepfreek

jeepfreek Big Dog

interesting :cool: im sure lots have done that & going back to the T.G situation even if he did hang some papers witch i believe he did ! if the buyers got a good dog that was all it was soposed to be then realy who gives a shit, to many going after names & peds these days instead of proformance , ..example you buy a pup with ped & the pup is a great hog hunter & you find out the ped is off a little ...lol does that change what your dog realy is ??? :cool:

6. Elysium

Elysium Pup

I never knew any dogman that registered his rough necks.
    They just knew the ped.

7. jeepfreek

jeepfreek Big Dog

ok so how would a person go about that when a breeding is done ? the bitch is registered the male is not ....so the pups still can be registered & if so what registry ? boneafied ,adba ?? because i seen peds like that ..like the male generations all un-known.

8. oldtymer

oldtymer Top Dog

Tom is one of the biggest peddlers in the game ,but there his dogs and he can do what he likes !!!! In my opinion Frisco had a few stunt doubles / stand-ins as did some of his other studs.. The old saying comes to mind "if you throw enough shit at a wall some will stick" :D:D . But folks have a choice they dont have to buy off him, for me i would take something of his but way down the line off proven dogs worked by genuine kennels.Who needs DNA when you can get stock from proven dogs ?

9. grave digger

grave digger Top Dog

Best dogs or not bro, that shit would of been posted all over the news, the word on the streets, fucking animal planet hell if it was like that, we wouldn't even be talking about it right now:cool:

10. madboy

madboy Big Dog

"l wonder why they call you Old Tymer";)

11. grave digger

grave digger Top Dog

All shit here comes the band wagon lets jump lol :D

12. grave digger

grave digger Top Dog

Yes sir right on the fucking nose:cool:

13. MinorThreat

MinorThreat CH Dog

Way down the line off proven dogs? l o l you really have no idea what dogs he has then, theirs a lot of stupid sht posted on this thread by people that have never even seen a bulldog but you have the funniest one for sure

ask the ADBA Hall of Fame man who owned the bolio dogs what he thinks of the ADBA

14. MinorThreat

MinorThreat CH Dog

Here's Tom's response as to the ADBA DNA situation.

"Why did no one ever produce any paperwork that showed negative results from DNA tests? Because it was simply an empty lie! Why did no one ever call me and say "This dog is not off of what his papers say!"? The answer is because it never happened.
    The reason that I never submitted any DNA to the ADBA was, for reasons that have been well publicized, I didn't trust them to make any effort to keep it private. With all the intent laws that have been passed, a DNA link to a dog that I sold that was found in a busted fight would be sufficient to put me in jail. It's that simple. Only a fool would put the tools to his own ruin within his enemies reach." (TOM GARNER)

15. madboy

madboy Big Dog

"Your in the front seat"............lead the wayyyyyyyy!:eek::p

16. oldtymer

oldtymer Top Dog

I have never registered a dog with any registry!!!! I never would either,all i ever kept was hand written pedigrees for my dogs. I also could'nt give two whoots what TG has or does'nt have, i dont need nor want any thing from him.

17. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

Why take dna on your dog? Its just a way to protect yourself? I dont see the sense in it. If you dont like it dont do business with him. The only person that really knows what happened is TG. And the only people who CARE are people breeding peds. From what im hearing the dogs off his yard are still good, i thought that was the point...

18. Elysium

Elysium Pup

In my opinion this is only an issue because the breeder sells too many pups.
    Had he kept it down to only breeding to improve His yard...then he would not have IRS problems.

19. grave digger

grave digger Top Dog

Man what ever, if that was the case then ever one you know will be in jail. Be for you buy a pup of me you have to sign paperwork stating, I WILL NOT USE THIS DOG IN ANY ILLEGAL DOG FIGHTING ACTIVITIES WHAT SO EVER and so on that's B.S.:cool:

20. grave digger

grave digger Top Dog

I got my own band bro sorry:cool: