1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Tom Garner VS DNA!

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by grave digger, Jan 18, 2010.

1. gameone

gameone Big Dog

Ok the ADBA didnt do anything different then any other business or person would HAVE to do when the feds come knocking.They can walk into his place tommorow and ask to see all of his regstrys and he'll have to hand them over or go to jail and they'll just take them.There is no gray area here..And the ADBA says different on this subject.So who do we belive?tg started his own registry so why didnt he DNA frisco for his own data?And sold all the dogs with his own DNA certificate.This would of ended all the rumors many years ago.:rolleyes:

2. shortbedder

shortbedder Big Dog

When Ralph was around the ADBA was one thing, that isn't the case today. Good dogs are where you find them. And TG has produced some good ones. And they are his to do with as HE pleases.

3. mr.futuristic

mr.futuristic Big Dog

of course thats the thing you gotta make sure when you go outside your yard that you check em an know you got something worth feeding an go from there. more of a reason not to live an brred off papers thats part of being a efficent dogman or woman

4. mr.futuristic

mr.futuristic Big Dog

in a nut shell short an sweet adb adb adb thats all folks:)

5. gameone

gameone Big Dog

This is all very true.He can do what he pleases to do with his own dogs.If he says there off this dog and there not and those dogs stay on his yard thats all fine.But when those dogs are sold thats fraud..And if there was DNA to prove that there not off of what you brought then people could sue him.And maybe thats why, he'll live with the rumors?

6. mr.futuristic

mr.futuristic Big Dog

lol they gon take tg on joe brown "you mean to tell me he sold you the pitbull saying it was the son of a pitbull that you paid to recive an he wasnt really the son of the pitbull you wanted" joe gon pull up that chart

7. shortbedder

shortbedder Big Dog

TG is one of the top, but not the only peddling yards out there. Anyone that can't trust the man should shop elsewhere. And if you are concerned about fraud. LMFAO

8. junkyard

junkyard CH Dog

they are his dogs and if he doesnt want to hand over or have a dna test then its their bad luck not toms. he obviously doesnt give a rats arse and good on him its his right.
    i dont know where the fuck people get off asking for something that they have shit all rights too and bitching about it after to make the other party look bad.

and after all the frisco shit thats been said and the paper hanging true or not tom would be more than well of hearing about it. suprised the poor blokes not hiding in a cave somewhere.

Fraud and sueing?
    its the dog game , if your dumb enough to buy a dog off some dude you dont trust enough to take their word for it whos the dickhead?
    not the guy that sold you the dog thats for sure.

shoulda been more carefull hey!

9. gameone

gameone Big Dog

Guess people read and dont register what they read.last time this family got a dog from tg was off gr ch spike.You see anything where im concerned or brought a dog????I got an message from someone on here that knows us.They had a great line and im gunna use it.""Yall have to be in the game to worry about it.""I dont care what the man does but the more he does do the worst things will get..YOU can belive that and you can strach your RICHARD CRAINIUM :cool:

10. HighCoastHiker

HighCoastHiker Top Dog

I respect your point, but this isn't some around the way hobby breeder we're talking about. This is Tom Garner-the man who has been making a damned good living off of one of the best dogs in history and his "best" son for a couple of decades now. This man put his ads and his gaurantee out there. In this case, hung papers are a big deal-and might explain a whole lot.

11. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

what i get a kick out of is the folks who say its a money issue. the ADBA is all about $$$$...if that was the case, then why oh why would they have slaughtered their cash cow??? 20+ litters a year from TG. if it were a money issue, they would have played ball with him.

12. CaesarIsis

CaesarIsis Top Dog

[​IMG][​IMG]

just thought it was interesting hah

13. chef_kergin

chef_kergin Big Dog

intent laws keep most *smart* people from dna'ing their dogs.

use your imagination here - you dna your dog...a man and his dog get busted in the box and the owner has papers when they search their house that say it's registered to "such and such a dog." then the owner goes down, as you go down as the breeder for selling a dog for an illegal purpose (since they were busted in the box).

it don't take much to do the math, but some folks will never understand that.....:rolleyes:

that's why you don't dna your dog and mass produce IF he/she is producing and if you have an apbt for the right reasons.

jmo.

14. jeepfreek

jeepfreek Big Dog

thats BS thats like saying your son or brother did a criminal act ...so were coming after you since your DNA is the same :rolleyes:

15. Pirbul

Pirbul CH Dog

Selling a dog for ilegal purposes is against the law too.

Well, my experience with Tom Garner and the pedigrees is good. I bought a pregnant bitch off Sluggo and i didnt know i couldnt ADBA register them since this dog is off frozen semen.

The ADBA told me they needed DNA proof to register Sluggo and then my pups, but Tom was very firm on not sharing this DNA for the same reasone he did with Frisco. Then i talked with the ADBA and asked them if they would accept some real proofs, done by veterinarians and the clinic where the insemination was made and they were interested.

I told this to Tom and he offered the ADBA lots of proofs of that breeding happened,bills and the clinic info.

The ADBA studied those proofs and registered Sluggo & littermates, and then my pups.

16. chef_kergin

chef_kergin Big Dog

then you need to read up on the intent laws in your area regarding doggin'.

don't be a fool.

17. Lonewolf

Lonewolf Big Dog

I have a buddy that has spent countless dollars on pups/dogs from Tom. Even used them successfully. He was talking to Tom about getting a pup off El Negro and askked about DNA. Tom hung the phone up on him. This is a guy who has spent thousands with him. I would think he deserved more than a hang up. Thats just me.

18. grave digger

grave digger Top Dog

And you right

19. jeepfreek

jeepfreek Big Dog

off ther subject ..but love that avatar ...floyd right ?? lol when i went to joes house we seen the orignal pics of that one & a nice video of floyd in trhe park he was looking at something and taking shovel full bites out of the ground like a back-hoe ..never seen nothing like it ....lol

20. grave digger

grave digger Top Dog

Good post, lets brake it down this way. If i was a store owner selling top of the line idioms, and a rumor was out about my store having fake idioms like Gucci Prada. And you was paying top dollar $1000.00 $1500.00 $2500.00, and some one told you that my store had fake idioms. What would you think and feel about that, or people was coming to the store asking if the rumor was true, and the only thing that i gave them
    was my word be real:cool: