1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Tom Garner VS DNA!

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by grave digger, Jan 18, 2010.

1. grave digger

grave digger Top Dog

The top ROM, now people will say Jeep, People will Frisco. Now I'm not knocking Toms yard, i seen some of his dogs in show, and Jeep Tab dogs as well but. What i see the most that's winning are, Jeep Redboy, Jeep Redboy Rascal, and Redboy Jocko bred dogs. Now There are some speculations about Toms yard, if I'm not mistaken Sarah Greenwood Ask Tom Garner for a DNA on dogs off Frisco and Tom Garner refuse why. To most breeder or dogmen, will look at that as a RED FLAG!!!!!!. Some people i know wouldn't even touch a Frisco dog, i here from some people that some of his dogs are not really off Frisco is really off his son Elmo. So why not get a DNA done??????????????????????????? i know people love the band wagon game lol the truth is the truth, if i was Tom i will just get it done. So the way it looks to me, JEEP 1. ROM.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2010
  2. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

3. sounds good...but there was a good deal of controversy about Jeeps ROM points. Some have said that many of his ROM points came from CH Charlie. The ROM list is irrelevant. Now a days you cant honestly keep track of what bloodline is winning because there is no true pitdog publication that keeps track. Most active digmen have went underground and stay in their own dogman circles so some of the best dogs in the country are literally unknown by other dog men from other parts. ITS ALL SPECULATION AND OPINION.

4. Erie Outlawz

Erie Outlawz CH Dog

I could be wrong on this but if i remember right He doesnt mess with them anymore because they gave up information on him to the irs or something it was awhile ago maybe someone else who remembers will comment on it more.

5. Erie Outlawz

Erie Outlawz CH Dog

LOL oh i was right lol!!!

6. gameone

gameone Big Dog

I was told that they can get a bunch of dogs and do a DNA test and they should have a common DNA If there all off the same sire, there should be a match.They now can tell what breed a dog is from DNA.So I dont doubt that they can get 10 dogs and see if they have the same sire.But word has it thats its been done allready.I rememebr about 8 years ago my partner had a frisco bitch that was about 11 years old he got the bitch from reliable folks that went and took there bitch and breed to frisco.Some guys up around the Mich. area were on him for a cotton swap from his old frisco bitch.He didnt do it cause he belived tg.Know he kicks himself in the ass for not.Me and him talked to jk about frisco and the ROM issue.And what he told us was shocking.

7. mr.futuristic

mr.futuristic Big Dog

chinaman-jeep-redboy is also making it happen. dont let that stuff steer you away. this subject is really beating a dead horse. im not doubting that tg hung some papers but the shit is working so... there will always be he say she say going on. i honestly think that he hung papers but either way the stuff he put together is good he had good dogs on his yard that where not chinaman dogs. like hap whom he claims he didnt breed but i think he did. i think he just wanted too boost up the dogs he created rep. which is not honest but to a biz man (tg) its smart. so you do the math.

8. mr.futuristic

mr.futuristic Big Dog

dont know about the irs thing but i figure tg said fuck the adba he dont have nothing to prove to them. say he didnt hang papers an they asked him wouldnt that make you question fucking with them anymore tg had the money to start his on reg an im sure he thought about the money so i just say it was a biz move on his part besides the fact if he did hang or not. the adba money hungry anyway fuck them bfkc is better;).

9. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

good post!!!....i feel the same

10. grave digger

grave digger Top Dog

Man that can have some truth to that but, there's all ways three sides or another man. If the ADBA, the Government, had that kind of power bro.:eek: Breeding game dogs today will be shut down for good as we speak, So why even take that risk. Ever one that you can think off that got a yard, will be pop for something or another why even Reg. your dogs throw ADBA if they was cut like that:cool:

11. Erie Outlawz

Erie Outlawz CH Dog

12. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

i kno this has nothing to do with the post but i was just looking through that ped and i believe frisco has to be the ugliest dog ever!!!...lol...

13. mr.futuristic

mr.futuristic Big Dog

14. grave digger

grave digger Top Dog

Good shit:D

15. mr.futuristic

mr.futuristic Big Dog

lol have you seen the yard tape with frisco on it that mofo look like my aunts golden retriver

16. Erie Outlawz

Erie Outlawz CH Dog

Hell nah them boys loved that dog he was a good one 2 looked alot like chinaman built like him and the same color.

17. grave digger

grave digger Top Dog

LMAO he do look like a short hair German Shepherd lol:D

18. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

haha i'll agree with you there

[​IMG]

19. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

roflmao!!!....im telling he got to be the ugliest!!!....ive seen so many photos of this dog and hes ugly in all of them...those are the best ones imo....

20. Anybody that thinks Frisco is the only dog with pups that have hung papers (if any are) better think again. LOL