1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Tom Cruise and John Travolta.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Lakewood Dogger, Jul 1, 2012.

1. What is going on with these Mega star actors? The thing about Travolta is not to be believed. I guess after some of his movies (Saturday Night Fever), we should have guessed. That being said, Mrs. Travolta was and still is a piece.

As far as Cruise, I've never been a fan. Always thought he was a little off. Now, you are hearing all kinds of stuff. The idea that his marriage to Katie Holmes was just an elaborate contract. She was selected because she would go along with his voodoo religion. Also, she was paid before marrying him and agreed to have 2 children. Also, the marriage had to be dissolved before the ten year thing because lifetime alimony kicks in after 10 years. Man, it must be great to be worth 275 million.

2. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

that's why i like mickey rourke & harvey keitel.

3. I don't keep up with the hollywood bullshit. What's going on lol

4. venom

venom Top Dog

Idk, I haven't heard lol

5. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

Just two more people i wished I could buy for what they're worth and sell for what they thought they was worth.Both are tremendous douchebags IMHO

6. The 275 million is going to pony up quite a bit of his fortune. Also, looks like Tom is not cutting the mustard where it counts most...

7. sega

sega Big Dog

idk nothing abt their affairs, i heard something on the radio while back abt travolta wanting to give a naked back massage with a man idk nor do i give a hell, ive seen and heard freakier shit like people fuckin their animals or worste their mom/dad whoever so are you really that surprised? lol i know its sick but it happen sorry if i exsposed some hidden truth to someone

8. back2basics

back2basics Big Dog

Harvey was badass in bad lieutenant

9. Mickey Rourke and Harvey Keitel are both great actors.