1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

To those that hit their dogs.....

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by tommy3, Aug 10, 2007.

1. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

Out of curiosity, if your good longtime childhood friend was caught sexually molesting the dog instead, would you still be buddies with him? Or if he was caught slashing at the dog with a knife occassionally, would you still be buddies with him? It's all abuse.....................

2. diva

diva CH Dog

I don't think I would. I believe he'd need more than a little guidence to get past those situations. It may all be abuse, but there are different levels of abuse in my opinion. Just like with humans...women (or men) who are verbally abused and/or physically abused. They are some what different...but it's all abuse.

3. LuvinBullies

LuvinBullies CH Dog

I'm not going to get in a back n forth on this issue...but it certainly did sound like you were throwing around some pretty harsh indictments. I understand if you were genuinely curious "historically speaking" but you asked Tommy a question directly and personally that sounded heavily laced with insinuations.

As for me- if I took you the wrong way I apologize for the misunderstanding. And no, I never claimed to have all the answers. You've been on this board longer than I have: you already know rolling a dog -historically speaking- bears no comparison to wontonly beating the hell out of a puppy.

I am very sorry to hear about your friend, BTW.