1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

To the bully lovers

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by iloveboudreauxs, Oct 24, 2009.

1. To the bully lovers/breeders is this what you are tryin to turn the APBTs in to? If you want a low rider bully why not just get an english bulldog. Also stop breeding them w/ the APBTs!!!
    These videos are sad. They are so unhealthy. They cant breed by themselves, they have to have help by humans. They are way over weight & cant even breath. This is just sad. This is what irresponsible breeders do, they ruin nice breeds.

Here's a sad video of english bulldogs & how much they have changed & all their health problems
    <object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/r3kCzs9Fd44&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/r3kCzs9Fd44&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Here's another sad video of these bullies trying to breed but need help from their owners
    <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TfI-bBXRaew&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TfI-bBXRaew&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Why would you want a dog like that? Even english bulldogs never had problems breeding back in the day. Why do people want to ruin breeds?

2. BLU3BR1NDLE

BLU3BR1NDLE Big Dog

That contraption is known as the "rape rack". I remember seeing the documentary of Micheal Vick and one was found on his property.

3. GSDbulldog

GSDbulldog CH Dog

Or, more correctly, a breeding stand. Used to protect dogs (And a variety of livestock) during breeding.

to the OP, live and let live. That horse has been beat time and time again... ;)

4. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

I believe the correct term is breeding stand,rape stand is just what the humaniacs call it to make us sound bed.They're actually pretty handy to keep your female from biting a chunk out of your male if they're uncooperative.

5. chessfighter

chessfighter Big Dog

That is sad. These dogs couldn't survive or increase their numbers w/o humans. Why breed them at all? If I had to guide my dog in everytime I bred I'd charge a $1,000 a dog too.

6. BustaH

BustaH Top Dog

All the education in the world will never stop greed, history shows us that.

7. My wife is an English Bulldog lover and has show them for years. We always have two or three living with us. That being said, I think it is almost criminal to continue to breed these animals that have so many health problems and limitations. The poor dogs can't even scratch their own behinds for crying out loud. Can't walk around the block, can't breath, literally can't survive without human assistance, and lots of it.

What makes people want to breed an animal that IMO has a very poor quality of life? They claim to be dog lovers, but continue to breed animals that have multiple health issues, serve no usefull purpose, require way too much care and all for selfish reasons.

I used to be of the opinion that organizations like the AKC were preserving and improving the breeds. I now know better and understand that instead they are destroying may breeds by breeding for appearance only at the expense of every other desirable trait.

I found a bunch of like minded people on this board that value a dog that earns his keep. has a job, knows what it is. and is determined to do it.

Rant over.

8. thats.......disgusting

9. Lonewolf

Lonewolf Big Dog

Worry more about your stock and your breedings and less about other peoples. Noone has to enjoy the same dog. How many people out there hate the apbt? too many..I will not act like these people. Just cause I don't like something does not mean I can take it away from someone who does. In conclusion.....Who really gives a shit?????

10. teras

teras Big Dog

the pedegree dogs exosed documentary has been discussed here before.

it's a great exaple of how great working breeds can be destroyed in the hands of conformationists.

apart from morphological changes, they get a lot of health problems as well

11. teras

teras Big Dog