1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

To Laugh or to Shake Your Head?

Discussion in 'Pit Bull News' started by RightHandImp, Aug 23, 2007.

1. RightHandImp

RightHandImp Big Dog

Ok, I came upon this thing while reading about how Vick might be getting a sencond shot. The part in this link which is, well... I don't quite know how to put it. Some of the morons I can't help but laugh at. Browse for yourself, some interesting idiots on here... Boy am I bored :p

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/7145164

2. RightHandImp

RightHandImp Big Dog

lol, like i said... i don't know whether to laugh or to shake my head. that's an interesting article, didn't see that one b4.

3. MOOT44

MOOT44 Top Dog

FK that article is un-freaking-beliveable!!!! I would hate to see this turn into some make belive racial issue. I am going to stop right here, so I don't offend or piss anyone off.

Andrew

4. yeah, I thought folks might like to peek at that one, before they close it...LOL

5. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

yeah, it pisses me off as well, but you're right. Not much we can say without hearing, "you're racist" and "blah, blah, blah"...I wish Americans didn't make every little thing into a race issue.

6. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

Here is another one to ponder http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/7144402?MSNHPHCP&GT1=10347. Someone on dogster was upset about it. Here is what I said in response to them "in some ways he is right...both are sports...except hunting is legal, though in some states you can't use a dog to hunt certain animals, and dogfighting is illegal. That is where Vick's trouble is. Also, when you hunt, you shoot the animal dead, not make it suffer. If Vick would have just shoot the dogs that were curs, then possibly it wouldn't have been as bad as electriculting *sp* them...But bottom line as I also have said, One is legal, and one is not. If you are going to break the law, you are going to pay the consequences. That's life.", though I feel they will probably be pissed at me as well, because they probably want to hear, "Dogfighting isn't a sport. Yada, Yada, Yada."

7. RightHandImp

RightHandImp Big Dog

Racial thing is agreed for sure, I try not to ge a riled up about it since it never helps anything.
    Did you see the Vick supporter who was giving a person sh!t for rescuing mutts and past fighters (same idiot who wanted to bbq the remainder of Vick's dogs)? Oooooh that one got me a little, I only wished you could smack some people through this tiny screen >.<
    Our local radio had people call on on the dogfigting vs deer hunting thing this morning...I couldn't listen.
    Jean : you are correct.
    And also to add to that, if ya can't see the clear definition between hunting (with or w/o dogs, or with a rifle or a bow whatever you use) and torturing an animal to death, then there is something clearly wrong.