1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

To Everyone scared of DNA Test

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Tiger12490, Dec 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tiger12490

Tiger12490 Big Dog

Hmm i wouldn't think it was a gimmick because i didn't pay for it base did if my dog was to come back 50% over I would of had to pay

2. Tiger12490

Tiger12490 Big Dog

Hey A-game ur late bro

3. AGame

AGame CH Dog

but yea sorry back to the topic DNA dosen't prove what breed of dog you have just a little research on the web and you would have known that which i'm sure you did and why you agreed to the test knowing you had a purebred APBT

4. AGame

AGame CH Dog

well as long as your not calling me late for dinner im ok with that

5. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

They are not accurate either way .... I wouldn't rely on those tests free or not.

6. Tiger12490

Tiger12490 Big Dog

O yea i definitely knew prior to even being given the ultimatum what would happen but I know personally i had never seen one and thought it was interesting and wondered what others would say about may be seeing one for there first time and seeing what it sais

7. bukskin.banks

bukskin.banks Big Dog

i could easily confuse that statement "as game as they come" defining that the dog is some heavy double bred game bred pit just as easily as assuming that saying that has admitted to a felonly. LMAO. Seems like everyone here takes it only one way and im the idiot lol should be easy to confuse it, you all are complaining that everyone throws that word around so loosely but so quick to assume that someone knows what it means lol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.